Take on a job that pays minimum wage?

Would you guys take on a job for a few months (outside you field of study) that pays minimum wage until you find something else?

I got offered a job at a hotel in a winter holiday resort, four hours drive from my home city. They are offering me a receptionist job. However minimum wage. I am not sure if I should accept the job or stay here and hope I will find something before Christmas. At least it would give me 4-5 month of employment again.

What Guys Said 2

• Of course

• Life fact #12. Having some money is mathematically more than having no money.

What Girls Said 1

• Would you stay there or drive four hours every day? If staying there then totally take it. I work in HR and it's true / much easier to find a job if you are employed

• 18d

I could have a room there. I studied art and can't find a job in my field so I have been offered this job for 5 months and since I didn't go to hotel management school they will pay me minimum wage. I know I could earn a lot more if I found something in graphic design related but there are no jobs at the moment in that field and I dont have the money to move abroad at the moment.
      Thank you... I guess you are right... trying to find a job unemployed for months is no good either.