Is this guy's English good or bad? Only native English speakers please?

If you are a native English speaker, please listen to this rap, his name is kaan and he is a rapper from turkey, he raps in English. But I'm not sure if his English sounds good (like a native speaker) or with a bad poor and broken accent. I can't tell because my first language is not English too. I am just wondering how it sounds like to native English speakers.

What Girls Said 2

• From my experience, rap in general tends to have broken English but, yes, from the video, there are no complete sentences or proper grammar anywhere.

• 22d

Where are you from? And does he sound like an American, does anyone tell that he is not American by just listening to his english?

• Raps don't even speak good English when rapping... lol
    They use slangs.
    Yeah, and he is not an English rapper. I had no idea what he was saying... lol >.<

• 22d

lol. But at least he could sound like an American, does he really sound like an American to you? or could anyone tell that his first lang is not english?

• 22d

It sounds like he is TRYING to sound American. He did good. I like it.

What Guys Said 1

• He sounds like any American rapper on the chorus. It's easier to rap in English than it is to speak proper English, though.