Is this guy's English good or bad? Only native English speakers please?

If you are a native English speaker, please listen to this rap, his name is kaan and he is a rapper from turkey, he raps in English. But I'm not sure if his English sounds good (like a native speaker) or with a bad poor and broken accent. I can't tell because my first language is not English too. I am just wondering how it sounds like to native English speakers.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• From my experience, rap in general tends to have broken English but, yes, from the video, there are no complete sentences or proper grammar anywhere.

• Where are you from? And does he sound like an American, does anyone tell that he is not American by just listening to his english?

• Raps don't even speak good English when rapping... lol
    They use slangs.
    Yeah, and he is not an English rapper. I had no idea what he was saying... lol >.<

• lol. But at least he could sound like an American, does he really sound like an American to you? or could anyone tell that his first lang is not english?

• It sounds like he is TRYING to sound American. He did good. I like it.

What Guys Said 1

• He sounds like any American rapper on the chorus. It's easier to rap in English than it is to speak proper English, though.