What do you think of people who put up their Christmas decorations BEFORE thanksgiving?

People who put up their Christmas decorations today.

What Guys Said 3

• What do I think of them? I think they're smart. Where I live, it gets cold around T-day. So far, this year, the temps have been relatively warm, so getting outside and decorating the house is easier and less tiring. They're predicting this weekend (in my area) for the weekend to be in the low 40s, with rain. And that cooler weather is expected to last through next week too! It's not fun trying to hang lights in that colder air. Wires are stiff, plastic gets brittle, and so on. So to me, even though it's a bit early, I think these people are smart!

• They should celebrate the holiday Festivus instead

• They love Christmas. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

What Girls Said 12

• Before Tom's Day, Before even Black Friday or on that Day... Hallelujah if you are in the Holiday Spirit!!
    "What do you think of people who Leave up their Christmas lights up all year round?"xx

• I put my decorations up on Sunday :p Mind you I am Canadian so I already had Thanksgiving. I think it is great. Why bother putting all your decorations up if you are only gonna be able to look at them for 1 month?

• 16d

Canadians celebrate Christmas? Next you'll be telling me they celebrate New Years too!

• What about people who leave their trees up year round...🙄

• 15d

Those people are also questionable. I don't need to see your Christmas tree during the 4th of july!

• 15d

Right! 2 of my friends do that and I'm like wtf... just lazy

• its their choice

• Impatient lol

• I have gotten used to it.

• So they just like skip over Halloween and Christmas? I mean at the beginning of December... maybe even end of November... but October?

• 16d

In the US Thanksgiving is in November

• 16d

Sweetie. It's November. That means Halloween is over.

• 16d

*Halloween and Thanksgiving

Sorry I forgot people from the USA celebrate it at a different time...

• That is a bit to early.

• It's early but I guess they in the spirit

• I think my sister is crazy

• Bugs me

• That how they want to live their life is their business