Would you lower you standards for a person you truly love?

for example. you have money and a great career and you want a very hard working woman who is independent... but she doesn't have a job (for a few personal reasons) but what she does have to offer is her true unconditional love, and she has self respect is a one woman But she is waiting till marriage to have sex and you're a very sexual person... would you lower your standards?
or You have very high standards/ self respect and you are waiting till marriage but the man's (the man you love) moral standards dont meet up to yours he had a lot of bodies and has done a few low things in life

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on how what she has to offer. Mind filling in the important details. Like her personality and flaws, past and what music she likes.

Most Helpful Girl

• They can't get any lower.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Nope.

• What does that even mean?

• Unless I'm a midget.

What Girls Said 4

• If you feel like you are lowing your standards, id question if you are really in love.

• well if you are waiting till marriage and he's pretty much a womanizer but you love him so much and want to be with him isn't that lowering your standards?

• well, id just say i wouldn't do that...

• nope, that's something I avoid so I don't get hurt

• Money means nothing to me. I can compromise and "work with" a potential mate on a lot of things. I WILL NOT compromise or budge in the area of my religious beliefs and all the things that go along with that.

• No! I learned that the hard way