Which lying liberal ingrate would you rather see forcefully deported?

For sedition, treason, and publicly renouncing their citizenship if Trump was elected.

• Lena DunhamWhich lying liberal ingrate would you rather see forcefully deported?
    7% (1)13% (4)11% (5)Vote
  • Chelsea HandlerWhich lying liberal ingrate would you rather see forcefully deported?
    0% (0)3% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • Katy PerryWhich lying liberal ingrate would you rather see forcefully deported?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Miley CyrusWhich lying liberal ingrate would you rather see forcefully deported?
    7% (1)10% (3)9% (4)Vote
  • Al SharptonWhich lying liberal ingrate would you rather see forcefully deported?
    14% (2)13% (4)14% (6)Vote
  • Paid agitators/rioters and other anarchist disguised as peaceful 'protesters'Which lying liberal ingrate would you rather see forcefully deported?
    36% (5)17% (5)23% (10)Vote
  • All those bad hombres need to goWhich lying liberal ingrate would you rather see forcefully deported?
    36% (5)44% (13)41% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|16

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think Katy perry and milley cyrus should go exercise their liberal values in the accepting Muslim countries of the middle east

0|2
    0|0
    • 23d

That Lena chick is so ugly they would make her wear two burkas in case one fell off.

• Show All
    • 23d

Sure*""

• 23d

Yeah, Modern SJW and feminist views mesh so well with extreme Sharia law :/

What Girls Said 7

• www.themarysue.com/.../...cuse-me-Say-what-GIF.gif
    Republicans must have some sort of memory loss. I seem to recall Republicans swearing to leave when Obama was re-elected and when gay marriage was legalized. Seriously they say liberals are so sensitive but they lose it if Starbucks cups are Christmas-y to their standards.

1|3
    0|2
    • 23d

Did any of them literally cry like bitches?

• Show All
    • 22d

Originally this was about who were the bigger babies so those protesters are more than relevant evidence against that argument!

• 22d

@dedguy I don't think so. I'm going to take the high road and insist it was me that misunderstood the question.

• Dang. In my hurry to say Miley... I missed the last two options. Whoops. Ha!

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it would be more interesting if you would flip the vote and ask people who they would rather stay.

0|1
    0|1
    • 23d

So, Who do you want to stay?

• Show All
    • 23d

Well, i don't know if itd be better, but id settle for it. But im a toxic asshole so what do i know?

• 23d

Just don't turn into a bad hombre :(

• Everyone of them. Has any of them left?

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm not sure, but all I know is that I notice every liberal seem to always live miles and miles away from a black person. Some of them even only see black people on television. They should have no opinion or voice.

0|1
    0|0
    • 19d

Liberals are self-loathing and self-righteous, They need to stand on all those minorities to get on their high horses.

• 19d

I agree. There is no way they would continue to be so liberal. Just no way.

• Oh no, mark ruffalo wants to leave? Aw.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really hope that at 37 I'm not spending my time on stuff like this. : P

0|2
    1|0

What Guys Said 15

• Lol, I couldn't pick just one, thank god for that last option cuz they were all just too good!

0|1
    0|0
  • Al Sharpton. That race baiting POS ! Also, Rosey O'Donnell, that
    Communist pig. Whoopi Goldberg, what a twerp.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why choose?

0|1
    0|0
  • I would love to send Anita Sarkesean away forever if possible

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them, straight to camp 22 in North Korea!

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them should gtfo

0|1
    0|0
  • All of them. Especially Al Sharpton.

0|1
    0|0
  • The 1 that will make people stop asking these stupid questions literally no one cares about 😑

1|1
    0|1
    • 23d

But still answer for some inane reason.

• Show All
    • 20d

Yeah, It sure seems like it. Time to overhaul the whole coaching staff or aim higher in recruiting.

• 20d

Lsu got stuffed on the goalie 2x... all they literally had to do were qb sneaks... different coach, same lsu bullshit 😑

Nah. We just got destroyed with injuries this year. Especially o line and linebackers who are held together by duct tape at this point... I think we had 8 or 9 starters out by the time we played y'all

• You can't deport someone who was born here by definition, the term you are looking for is exile

0|0
    0|0
  • Send them to gulag

0|1
    0|0
  • Lena Dunham for abusing kids.

0|1
    0|0
  • Al Sharpton is a real scumbag

0|2
    0|0
  • Miley actually has a case for leaving. Look who Trump picked as his VP

0|0
    0|0
    • 23d

Why is her ass still here, Then?

• Show All
    • 23d

What about alt right people. Do they keep their word? Hitler sure did

• 23d

Hitler was before my time, And doesn't represent any part of modern American Politics. Hitler's lasting legacy is neo nazis and Germany's continued need to overcompensate for him and remain on a course of national suicide.

• Voted F over E, but it was tough.

0|1
    0|0