Do you prefer talking or staying quiet when you're in a car with someone?

Most of the times I like talking but other times I just prefer if everyone in the car just Shhhhhhh... and enjoyed the ride.

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on who Im with. If I'm comfortable with you then Im yapping like a chihuahua. If I'm not then its gonna be a silent ride.

• 21d

Can I turn up the music to stop that yapping chihuahua lol ;P

• 21d

omg car ride with you will be priceless! those high pitches.

media2.onsugar.com/.../...son_singing.xxxlarge.gif

hahah we can jam to some Whitney Houston.

• 21d

And IIIIIIIIIIIII... will always love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
      Let's make sure we go downtown where a lot of people are walking around... bring the windows down and start singing (the trick is to make the radio so loud, no one can tell how bad we are) lmao!

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer talking because I like to talk. I don't care if we're in the car or not.

• 21d

So never a quiet moment for you?
      Is it weird that I'm disappointed your answer didn't include that you're asexual and aromantic lol... even though the question has nothing to do with that xD

• 21d

Just so you know I don't think there's anything funny about your sexual orientation, if anything I think you're quite unique and it's great that you're open about it. I just get a laugh from some people's reactions to it.

What Girls Said 25

• If I have something worthwhile to say, I prefer talking. If I don't, I'll stay quiet.
    (I'm not into too much mindless chatter, though. If I'm not saying anything, you can guarantee that my mind is still most definitely working overtime stressing about something, running over info that I have to have down pat for an upcoming exam/paper/presentation, etc..)

• Like if its a beautiful day or night and i just want to have a calm ride and enjoy the view with some music on then ill like it quiet, but i also might want to talk and jam to some music and have fun so it really depends on my mood

• 21d

Yeah lol for me it's especially while driving at night that I just want to enjoy the ride

• This is really dumb but I like starting dance parties with nearby cars or squishing my face against the window at them. Their reactions are priceless.

• 21d

Haha I'd join you in the dance party at a red light lol... just make sure we keep that awkward eye contact ;P

• 21d

Lol honestly I dare you to try it. People are really cool, they start dancing with you. I once started dancing at this Indian taxi driver and he started dancing with me. The passenger behind him had no idea what was going on until he saw me and just burst out laughing lmao

• 21d

The most I've done so far is blast Justin Bieber's baby song... and started singing with people staring haha! I'll have to up my game next time with these crazy dance moves lol!

• Talking.

Unless there's good music playing, then it's whatever. :P

• 21d

Good music doesn't mean we stop talking lol gotta start singing along ;P

• Depends on who I'm in the car with and what mood I'm in. Sometimes I'm chatty Cathy and will talk you earlier off. Other times I'm Emo Emily and just wanna stare out the window while the music plays.

• 21d

*Note to self* Annoy Char no matter what mood she's in!

• 21d

No ones tunes me out kiddo!
      You know that song I'm in love with the coco... it was inspired by me the original lyrics were "I'm in love with the LOLO" True Story.

• 21d

Lo, pleaseee 😂😂😂😂

• staying quiet, unless I have things to talk about.
    I feel nauseous if I talk too much in car, so I prefer to stay silent and look out the window.

• depends on my mood
    usually I just like to listen to music and cruise
    but if someone is with me I feel it s like my duty to entertain him XD

• talking generally, especially if it is a short trip. but if we're together for hours, just listening to music has its charms too.

• Always quiet

• 21d

Then I'll make sure to talk... got it!

• 21d

I mean you can talk but I'm gonna stay quiet lol I don't care if others are talking, I just will rarely contribute to the conversation.

• 21d

I'll just make sure that I only ask questions where you open up then lol

• It's hard to hear any conversation over the tunage. 🎤🎼🎤🎹🎷🎺🎸🎻🎼🎤

• Unless they're giving me directions or telling me something important, I'd prefer for everyone to shut up. That's why I have my music on blast.
    If I'm a passenger, I'm usually asleep.

• It depends.. If i'm in a taxi or with someone I don't know well, I prefer staying quiet. If i'm with friends or family I prefer talking. And finally, with my best friends I prefer sing and joke with them

• Depends on my mood and the person. If I don't know them or aren't comfortable enough then I'll be quiet. Howevvverrrr... If it's the opposite then I'll be talking their ear off lol!

• I actually normally don't mind silence as long as the other person is chill too. When I'm in a car I like to just think and look around, listen to music etc. But when I'm with people I love joking and blasting songs and just catching up.

• Quiet mostly, I like to just see what's outside the car. Unless the driver is my brother. Then we talk.

• 21d

I figured you'd say something like that lol every time you recorded your voice for the group it sounded so shy and timid ;P

• 21d

Yep, that's how I always sound. 😂

• I'd rather listen to music.

• Stay quiet lmao

• I like sitting in there and just listening to music but we can talk too

• I like music and talking

• i like jamming out

• 21d

That's always fun lol what I do is bring the song up really high so no one can tell how bad I am at singing haha

• 21d

lmaooo that my friend, would get you hit hahhah

• 21d

Huh? So that's why she hit last time haha lucky for me I start putting up my guard in advance :P

• I never talk in car
    Loud music or just stfu lol
    Silence is best

• 21d

What about loud music and even louder talking over the music? lol

• 21d

What? Nooo lol. I am known to be an amazingly quiet person 😂 i dont talk too much imagine in loud music lool

• talking or listening to music. unless its like with my dad then its just shushhhhhh

• 21d

See if my dad is in the car, I want the music so he doesn't feel the need to talk lol
      You just know some life lesson is coming when he asks me "So how's school?" lol!

• 21d

And how much did you want to cut it?

• 21d

not just trim the ends

• I like to stay quiet sometimes

• ı prefer talking because I can't take comfort when ı don't talk

• Depends on my mood.

What Guys Said 9

• I need the radio/music on...
    http://i.imgur.com/9Vd0c.gif

49.media.tumblr.com/.../...drofmp1tnz8rlo1_500.gif

unless I'm listening for directions or getting "a little summin summin";-P.

www.theadultblog.com/.../...-while-driving-gf1.gif

Silence in the car is the worst in my opinion.

• Don't want to make things awkward. Like the passagers get in car and little is said. That'll make it seem Simone is upset. I'm like you, mix it with a little bit of both.

• 21d

Lol it's only awkward if you make it awkward... when you start saying things like "So umm nice weather huh?" haha

• 21d

Hahahaha I'd follow up with a " yeah the sky is blue too." Lmao!! I can't breath. 😂

• I always prefer staying quite

• A little bit of both. Some talking so that the tide isn't boring.
    The radio is always on in the car so it's never totally quiet!

• Last night talked to my coworker half of the way and we were silent the other half. Depends on my mood.

• It depends on the person, but I normally talk.

• Pffttt don't lie buddy. Youd be singing 😜

• staying quiet

• I prefer talking and trolling with my friends :D