Good series or movies?

I'm super bored and out of ideas..
Suggestion? :)

What Guys Said 6

• 0|0
  • Archer, Family Guy, Bob's burgers, New Girl, F is for Family, The Americans, The League, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Prison Break, Longmire, Entourage, King of Queens, Friends, Blue bloods, Parks and Recreation, The Office, Trailer park boys, How I met your mother, Fraiser, Bones, About a Boy and that's all I can remember lol

• 18d

King of queens!!! Love that show haha

• 18d

Hmm I usually don't like that kind of stuff. I didn't like sons of anarchy at all. Is narcos similar to that?

• 18d

@Puppylove94 well I mean its not about biker gangs and stuff so no xD but there is violence and drugs. Its about Pablo Escobar and how he built his drug empire and how he was brought down. You follow DEA agent. But its a show were you have to pay attention.

If you like cop shows I'd recommend blue bloods. Its really good

• Try Longmire. Great acting, great scenery...

• The walking dead
    Narcos
    How I met your mother
    Spartacus
    Stranger things
    Game of thrones
    Prison break

• I think "sliders " is on Netflix that was pretty good it's about 20 years old though

• Watch star wars its the answer whenever you're bored

What Girls Said 2

• Prison Break, American Horror story and Geordie Shore (alot of funny ridiculous crap in that but hilarious otherwise)

• I'm not sure what type of genres you enjoy. But I'll try to give some variety:

On Netflix:

The Crown
    Black Mirror
    The Fall
    Dexter
    Arrested Development
    Shameless
    Call the Midwife