What do you think of me?

I saw this going around and thought why not... so what do you people think of me?

What Guys Said 12

• I think you're a great and lovely GAGer. You seem much wiser and more mature than somebody's who's 14.

• We get along

• You're cool.

• I don't know I don't usually look at the names. Well, just a fellow GAGer like me :)

• I don't know you personally so I couldn't comment

• you are too young.

• you seem to have your head screwed on correctly and know what you want. seem more mature than many 14 year olds, and judging from your profile picture you are very pretty as well.

• You are cool

• Yet to explore your virtues

• Nothing really, we haven't talked before.

• i feel your good and younger

• A kid

What Girls Said 2

• I just came across one of your opinion and thought, wow, she is a really mature 14 year old. You seem to know what you're talking about, I don't think you would ever say something stupid, lol.
    Me back then I wasn't aware I was underage, and jail bait. I thought I was old enough which was really silly of me. I did stuff which were ridiculous for a young teenager to do or think. At the age of 13 I talked to a 19 year old guy. At the age of 14 I wrote kind of an erotic poem, plucked my own eyebrows, and dreamed about going to the disco club -_- I seriously thought I was a young adult, haha.
    Unlike me back in the day, you seem to be wise about things. You seem to be aware what's appropriate for your age and decide to stick to it, which is good. Am I wrong? lol :P

• Nuala-Koala-Nutella :)