Why do people like the person with 'dont care' attitude?

Basically Im talking about me. I'm not so called dominant and confident guy. Im quite shy and chill guy. So as usual people try to make fun of me or belittle me (may be friendly way). But I dont hurt them by saying something harsh to them. I just lay back and smile.
Also I think my behaviors are quite weird and sound funny to other people. Like the place, where I live people has very high moral value. But, once at night I pee-ed in the street. Once I felt like I should sleep more, so I didn't go for exam. Its hard for me to explain, but quite unusual and crazy comparing to normal people. In that sense, Im quite frustrated of my life style.
But surprisingly, I've seen people literally adore all of my behaviors. Not only girls, but also guys also have some kind of man crush towards me.

What Girls Said 8

• People who have a " don't care " attitude are generally respected, because they do what they want to do and don't give a shit about what other people think about them. It's a case of " you either accept me or you don't" attitude. You won't change to suit other people. You just be yourself

Most people have a fear of what other people will think about them, so they act in a way to get people to like them. Even if their behaviour isn't their true self

• because so many other people are so uptight & worried about what others think. it's a breathe of fresh air when someone doesn't conform. it's respectable for someone to just be themselves

• Because your not following society norms of "staying to yourself" a lot of people have uptight lives and wish secretly that they can just let their hair down and truly be themselves without fear of judgment.

• I think its the mysterious factor, b/c i'm kinda same way. I honestly don't really want attention, but I somehow I still attract it.

• I have an " I don't care" attitude because I've always been like that. What people think of me is not my concern

• Send me a pic of what you look like:)

• 17d

How come it's related with my look

• 17d

Oh I'm gay ;)

• 17d

Have you ever had sex with a woman before?

• Because they're less up tight and more easy to be around

• I dont.

What Guys Said 12

• Women are usually attracted to men whom they perceive to be good caretakers for their future children. In today's day in age within certain circles that usually means men who are fully confident in their own actions and don't feel compelled to be constrained by the system.

In another lifetime or area women may be more attracted to confidmen with a well paying job and status who have enough confidence to not fear always going by the book and being called a tool. (the opposite of a renegade).

The one thing in common with attraction is that women desire confidence.

The bottom line is that as long as you are true to yourself there will always be a women somewhere who is attracted to you.

• iam very smiliar to you, i can be harsh and tell someone to fk off if gets too much but usually iam laid back and chill not really looking for a fight or to insult anyone, if someone insults me (99% in a joking matter by people iam friend with) i shrug it off or counter with a funny shit sentence that makes them crack down like crazy from laughter.

i can fight and i did in the past but as i said i'd rather chill and have a good time , iam really careless nothing is important to me, i dont care what anyone wants or says even though i know not to mess with certain people, iam all about following the law and being a good citizen, however iam also very careless and the girls absolutly love it.

A girl told me once i was really cool and good looking, when i said iam sure many guys are like me she said " no not really, you dont seem to care about anyone's opinion which is pretty awesome "

• 16d

When i asked a girl why she thinks iam cool she said its because i dont care about anyones opinion which is very cool and not many guys are like that.

• I don't know why, and I don't care. I don't even care that you don't care. And you probably don't care that I don't care that you don't care. And I don't care about that either.

• Same. Partly because women like to be that special someone. If you don't care about the rest of the world they assume it takes someone very special to make you care.

Men? They just like the chill most of time. I'm sarcastic and people like that.

• Many people, mistakenly, take the "I don't care" attitude as a signal of strength.

• You seem to be a contradiction of yourself. Chicks dig it..

• You do what you want. That's enviable in a world of doing what you're told.

• Because been able to have your own criteria and execute it is one of the most important habilites a person can have, and usually signals competence.

• 99% of people are assholes they can just relate to them.

• Don't know, don't care.

• Not caring is a form of self confidence...

• Because it's a form of self confidence and some people like that