Agree or disagree: nationalism is bigotry with borders instead of skin color, gender or sexual orientation?

• Agree
    40% (2)37% (7)38% (9)Vote
  • Disagree
    60% (3)63% (12)62% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Nationalism actually can be defined in different ways. I get the feeling you are meaning it as "Nationalism is the belief that your own country is better than all others." And that belief can actually hamper growth. It will foster chest thumping instead of trying to be better. Will McAvoy (Jeff Daniels) made a great speech on "The Newsroom"
    https://youtu.be/ZPHSXUS0_1c

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree. Borders are set up for nations, just like property lines are drawn out for owners. Nations can also be founded on certain government structures, values, economic laws, and a justice system. Foreigners flooding into your country can attempt to change, subvert, antagonize, or cause havoc in your homeland. We are seeing this happen in Europe with the 1.5 million "refugees" Europe has allowed in. Muslims are patrolling parks in England, trying to force people not to consume alcohol, because it is haram in their faith. Many other ethnic groups that come to the united states have formed ethnic based gangs, that commit crimes. Such as Menace of Destruction (Hmong), MS-13 (El Salvador), La EmE, surenos, Nuestra Familia, Nortenos (Mexican), etc. It just causes problems and security issues when you can not control your borders. That's why no Gulf Arab Countries took in Syrians. They knew the problems it would cause for their citizens.

0|0
    0|0
  • A nation without borders is not a nation.

1|4
    0|0
  • Wonder why liberals never say they're going to flea to Mexico? Racist.

0|1
    0|0
  • Agree

0|0
    0|1
  • No. Nationalism is the LOVE for your country, culture and people.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Disagree...

0|0
    0|0