Hairstyle ideas - long, thin, light hair?

So I'm useless with styling my hair.
I don't want to curl it or use any heat products, preferably no sprays/gels either (I don't own them anyway).

So, if people have hairstyle ideas I could do that are kind of easy, and don't use those. I'd appreciate that.

I google things all the time but just kind of fail at them miserably!

I have quite long hair so I kind of like showing it off, so I tend to avoid buns (that and I need 100 pins to hold it all up properly).

I'd say this is kind of the length of my hair: (It reaches about the top of my butt).

20d Oh, I have NO intention of cutting my hair (And that isn't a photo of me! ha). I just meant a nice way to style it for occasions!
I love my hair <3
20d Again... still have zero intention of cutting it.. It is perfectly healthy and clean and silky and shiny.
Thank you for the hair care tips.

I'm just looking for ideas of styles for an occasion.

What Guys Said 5

• If you want to do different things with your long hair you could always try some different braids for a change in style and maybe a pony tail with bangs now and then. Your hair looks good the way it is, by the way.

• Just keep it long. Long hair = <3

• French braids. Buns. Fish tail you have options girl my personal opinion braid it and throw it over one shoulder

• Just clean them everyday. And use coconut oil. Do some neck exercises as it could strain your neck due to weight. I like your hair length. It also means that you are a very patient and caring girl to tolerate great difficulties.

• Keep It Long
    Its Easier To Pull Wheb You Need To

What Girls Said 3

• You can always make it wavy however since you don't want to use any gels or sprays it'll have a hard time holding. The only possible way I guess would to be a haircut that compliments your face you can keep it long but I guess long layers or blunt cuts etc.

• I like your hair down its pretty this way or in a ponytail like Ariana Grande wears her hair. Thats cute also.

• Braids and buns with that length. Otherwise it's just a hassle down

• 20d

I love wearing it down typically, almost never wear it up ha. But yeah, braids are nice, can do lots with them.