Girls love guys who don't give a fuck?

correct?

Most Helpful Girl

• Precisely... which is why the nice guys finish last. Girls love assholes and guys love bitches. 😜

What Girls Said 9

• Sometimes. I love when guys are dominant, so I can get super attracted to guys that don't give a f about me. But in the end, I think everyone wants someone to care about them. Not giving an F can be attractive to girls but only for awhile. It's not sustainable

• noooooo

• Not into asexual men.

• That's quite vague, anon. Depends what they don't give a fuck about.

• Incorrect generalization.

That's not to say some probably do like that.

• Mm no not really. I actually don't like guys that have that "I don't give a fuck" attitude.

• Not me

• not unless you like a girl who doesn't fuck?
    correct?

• False

What Guys Said 13

• "... who don't give much fucks." You still gotta care about stuff, if not, what the heck are you doing with your life?
    Girls want guys who don't blow things out of proportions, who are chill, who don't take life too seriously.

They need someone to balance their craziness... ;P

• If you want a woman who DGAF, then sure.

Or you could, ya know, avoid the extremes? Be a man with a strong sense of self; be confident in who you are and what you stand for; have passions and goals in life; be empathetic without being a doormat. That could work too... maybe.

• Kind of, they like men who are highly ambitious and don't look back. They don't like losers who don't give af
    They like winners who don't give af

• I'm sorry to say it's true. But then they find out they suck and hate them. Then they become single and turn down a nice guy to have a non giving a fuck d00d.

Life sucks, meh.

• Kind of lol.

• Yep the election proved it.

• Girls love guys who don't give a fuck about what thier doing , to you!!

• That and attractive. James Dean would be a perfect example.

• Wrong !

• incorrect

• Yes. It's demonstrating value. Women you see are hypergamous. They only see a man who is better than them as lovers while men who they percieve beneath them as waste of space or just friends.

Now, a man can show he is better than her through his body language/attitude of not putting her on a pedestal, treating her like she is beneath him and basically acting like he is better than her and her opinion/feelings mean nothing to him. This triggers the female's hamster brain to start perceive the man who does this as better than her and she chases him for his attention.

Another way you can show your better than a girl and for her to want you is through self showing evidence of being better than her. E. g. better looking, come from higher class family, make more money than her, have a higher social status in society (job/popularity) etc and with this it doesn't matter if you act like an asshole or nice to her because the self evidence of you being better than her is too much for to deny. So she will chase you for relationship.

Female hyeprgamy basically drives a woman's life just like their emotions.

• Not exactly, they just like the attitude they have , not because they don't give a fuck

• they like guys who call them names and degrade them.
    furthermore, they like guys who are superficial and openly put down girls (including them). it makes them want your approval more.