Do you ever just feel like a grandma or grandpa, after reading all these posts from these super sexualized kids?

Kids these days are like "how do I get this guy to cheat on his wife of 4 years he had a 3yr old with" or "why am i having so much sex and I'm not even passing English 11" and I'm just like "hmm... Friday night, house party down the block, i think i'm gonna knit a new scarf cuz the weathers turning".

0|3
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Me - "Should I go out, tonight? There's a club down the street. It wouldn't even take me that long to get ready..."

"Fuck it, what's on Netflix?"

1|0
    0|0
    • 14d

The better question for that would be "fuck, what have they taken off of netflix now"

• 14d

Because i finally had time for a doctor who marathon and LO AND BEFUCKINGHOLD guess who got deported the fuck off Netflix? YUUPP.

• 14d

Oh, I know, right?

Evrrytime you see something good, it's, "I'll come back to that when I have time." Then BAM, gone!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't feel like a grandma, but I feel like I'm surrounded by idiots when I see those questions.

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• The youth of our day have been conditioned to repress their urges all while being constantly tempted at every turn, from overly sexualized media to the moderns styles of dress where when regularly dress in a style previously attributed to whores.

As a result kids are constantly having sexual feelings being evoked without any mature method to deal with those feelings and without anywhere to turn for guidance, for fear of being judged by the righteous adults.

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I do when they keep developing new made up slang terms I can't even keep up anymore..

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't think much above it.

1|0
    0|0
  • lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • At times it makes me feel old but I'm still young at heart😊

1|0
    0|0
    • 14d

That's good then, feeling young is half the battle.
      Or something like that.

• 14d

Yeah I still feel young too

• Yeah I had a girl who's 18 go heavly into her sexual history and I'm just standing there thinking you are one fucked up individual

2|1
    0|0
    • 14d

Cause honestly who openly talks about their sexual encounters with people they don't know well besides someone who has issues

• Show All
    • 14d

Yeah she has told me about the girls she has ate and show me pictures of the girls, times where she was tied up and sexually dominated

• 14d

With cuts on her breast

What Girls Said 1