Which do you think is better?

Which is a better place for farming?

• Winsconsin 🍦Which do you think  is better ?
  • Arkansas Which do you think  is better ?
  • Michigan Which do you think  is better ?
  • Tennessee Which do you think  is better ?
  • None of the above they all bad pick. Explain your answer Which do you think  is better ?
16d PS I refuse to live in Iowa or Illinois or California!!!

What Guys Said 15

• How would I know? I think in general there's already a lot of farmin in the U. S. and most people barely get by unless it's a huge business. And they get screwed over by a lot of businesses so I wouldn't get into it at all.

• 16d

I didn't plan on being a big time farming I just have a interest in home steading and i want to be a vet

• 16d

Well I don't I've in the U. S. and I don't know which state would be better sry :P. But good luck ;).

• 16d

Lol a may go with Winsconsin😂 because they have a lot of cows so it must be good for live stock

• well, if you are thinking of running a business that will cost $100,000+ then you should probably not base your plan on what random people say.

it depends of what type of crop you want to produce as different regions have different types of ground.

• 16d

Homestead I don't plan to do what you said

• 16d

I Arkansas better but that is only my own preference because I am an off-road guy.

• Wisconsin or Michigan because they don't have Zika virus.

• 16d

Um I don't think the others do either😂

• What are your growing?

• Wisconsin cuz I live there 😛

• Not sure but Arkansas and Wisconsin look nice

• Arkansas or Tennessee

• Arkansas is pretty hilly, Tennessee seems best, itpf you ask me. But, Iowa, parts of Missouri and a few other places may be slightly better.

• I live in Michigan and there's farms everywhere here. And besides that it's the best state in the US😀

• 16d

Why?

• 16d

Michigan must have great soil since there's tons of farms. And everything I listed comes along with it👌😅

• 16d

Lol maybe😂

• When the leading state for hazelnuts and green house products isn't mentioned. Sad...

• Once upon a time it was Wisconsin. I would pick Iowa.

• None, animals should be free.

• 16d

One not all farm's have animals smart ass 2 cow's actually like being milked 3 I didn't plan on keeping them in 4 foot pen's I planed on giving them acres and acres of land to wonder i planed on having lamas and alpacas to protect them from predators like wolfs fox coyote mountain lion baggers and such 4. Let me guess vegetarian or vegan. 5 I don't plan on Slaughterings 100s a day it's a homestead which would probably be around one cow in 1 1/2 year's which most cows are 2 old to live to much longer anyway so don't criticize my life dude

• 16d

And your little pic of human teeth my incisors are longer than that nothing u say is going to make me change who i am leopards don't change thare spots I'm not changing me for anyone got that and look i don't hunt I don't kill for fun I don't trophy kill so bite me

• Michigan.

• which ever ones the warmest

• 16d

Um why?

• 16d

miss polar bear lol

• 16d

I said my mom calls me that I don't want to live in Antarctica or Alaska I want to live in one of the places I a said above😂😂😂 and I hate fish I don't like sea food just not right to me

• Last one :P

What Girls Said 6

• I live in Michigan. It's good farm country. Can't speak for the others though. They may be better.

• 16d

Well after this question I will probably READ some more I picked the states that match me Best used for farming and had the lower price per square foot😂

• I say Iowa.

• Tennessee seems like a great place for farming.

• Michigan - Look at those beautiful red and yellow fall trees!

• Tennessee

• Florida or California for me. 😆