You have just killed 13 people and now your in jail you have the following options witch one do you take?

• life in a maximum security prison 23 hour in solitary a day no possibility of getting out
  • 1 year in prision then your execution
  • the cops would have never took me alive
  • take myself out
20d It is odd that men preaty much all said they would rather die then go to prison but the girls are more even across the bord

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would I kill people?

• 20d

I held your hole family hostage and would kill them if they didn't

• 18d

What would you do if your pursuer trying to free the hostages could sneak up behind you and trap you in a nightmare? Or make you spontaneously combust by thinking about it?

Or if they were wearing kevlar beneath a modified fireman's outfit and carrying phosphorous rounds with strontium and potassium salts in so as to engulf you in purple flame?

Suppose whoever is after you is not afraid to bring a nuke to a gunfight, and is unconcerned with collateral?

• 17d

@ObscuredBeyond only the people with feelings and emotions suffer from nightmares

Most Helpful Guy

• Fight til the very end, make it extremely hard for them, I'm talking IED's, booby traps hit and run tactics.

• 18d

Kid's stuff.

Kevlar, phosphorous rounds with strontium and potassium salts, venomous snake traps, tarantula pits, killer bees, stun grenades, dirty nail bombs, cryptic messages to the newspaper, your own symbol spray-painted in random locations across the country, kill a few horses and turn some strangers' flagpoles into nithing poles, you get the idea.

If you're gonna go down that road, don't just be a martyr. Be a legend. Be the reason for vomit bags. Be the topic of 27 documentaries and inspiration of 5 Hollywood horror films. :-P

What Girls Said 3

• I couldn't decide easily between A and C. I'd much rather the cops just kill me right there, but I ended up choosing A.

• 18d

If this were a comic book, I'd find some mystical ruby and use it to bond myself to some cosmic space jello thing. I could then become invisible at will and walk away. The police would never find me. And the next time I saw someone who really needed to cough up a green mamba and be bitten to death by it, I'd use a flick of the wrist to make it happen.

Or, if I'm sufficiently charged up, I'd drop the Titanic on whoever had it coming. Leave entire shipyards full of bad guys reduced to charred skeletons, with one survivor babbling incoherently as police take him away in a straight jacket.

If they shoot at me - wormhole! Why did you shoot yourself? Of course, I'd try to teleport away before they opened fire. To minimize collateral damage, of course. Because even with that kind of godlike power, I'd still wouldn't wanna be a *total* dick.

• We have to take responsibility for our deeds and accept justice.

• That grammar though

• 20d

Yes my English sucks I'm aware of this but I don't go out of my way to emulate the nazi

What Guys Said 4

• Context required. What in the blue blazes would be worth killing 13 others over? It'd have to be something really big.

I can't imagine most of us on here are that cold-blooded. But if that's the angle you're looking at, why stop at 13? If we're talking about a maniac, why not go as high as 9 million?

• I wanna change my option and go out in a bang, feeling a rush of adrenaline and being alive instead of that cemetery they call prison

• Id kill myself.

• First of all... why I killed 13 people?