What does it actually mean if you get a nose bleed around a guy you really like?

so I was hanging out with this guy I've liked for a very long time and it was weired because I never get nose bleeds and all of the sudden I had one I am so confused by it.

What Guys Said 5

• im not sure but i think thats a sign of nervousness, i saw this in movies, still not sure tho

• 14d

it actually was I think. because I hadn't seen him in 4 years but all the emotions raced back to me

• 14d

then im pretty sure that was nervousness, but still go to a doctor for a check up, to be in a safe side

• Unlike anime depicts guys, we don't randomly spurt rivers of blood from our nose when we experience a particularly stimulating sight.

TL;DR You may be sexy as fuck and he may think so to. But dramatic nosebleeds don't happen in real life.

• Sorry.

• Did he punch you in the nose because you were drooling on him? lol J/K

What Girls Said 2

• lol nothing.
    It doesn't have anything to dow ith your crush

• I think I'd rather have my period start than a nose bleed.