What is it like when getting braces the first time?

I am getting braces... but I want some tips on it.. does it hurt the first time? etc🌸🌸🌸🌸what is it like when getting braces the first time??

What Guys Said 2

• Its worse and more painful than having your wisdom tooth removed no joke. And it really is like your teeth are put in jail.

• 17d

lol I don't understand
      I watch it on YouTube
      is it because of the open mouth thing
      or the stuff they put on your teeth

• 17d

they also put something called expanders that goes above your braces it will rest right on top of your gums. Its the fact that it takes so long to put it in there cause they have to make a plaster specially made for you of your teeth and you have to be there when they do that. They put that awful tasting white goo in your mouth breath through your nose. It only hurts a lot like hell for a few weeks then after a few months it will only hurt and then it won't hurt anymore.

• Braces at 18?

What Girls Said 1

• Ahh you're so lucky! I badly wanted braces when I was younger.
    But yes, I hear it hurts when they first go on, and also when you go back to get them tightened.

• 20d

thank u and you can still get braces now 🐰🌸 I have to pay 75$ every month on mines

• 20d

I think that because I got made fun of when I was little about my skin color
      ever since that I been insecure about it.

• 20d

Omg I just noticed your pic as well. You're fuckin crazy! You're beautiful no homo. I never call anybody beautiful, but you have amazing features. Literally model good looks.
      Notice how it's always the pretty girls getting these comments though. Plus, what do kids know. Usually that boy who gets laughed at and that girl who gets made fun of, when they leave school years, they're always most sought after. Seriously not just trying to make you feel better, but you are beautiful, don't ever let anybody talk shit and make you think otherwise, ok?
      Some light skin girls, all they got going for them in their eyes is light skin, you got more and they probably know it and are threatened.