Single people, how do you stop feeling lonely, without getting in a relationship?

Im not ready to jump into a relationship. However I've been feeling comfort wise, affectionate wise, lonely. What are some ways to distract myself?

What Girls Said 12

• Everything.

Working out
    Socializing
    Walking (outside), enjoying scenery
    Get out (parties, events, museums even)
    Focus on your life, make goals (they'll distract you)
    Don't think about it and push it to the back of your mind, OVER and OVER again. Eventually, you'll stop thinking about it *almost* completely.

Find new hobbies to do.
    Don't sit around and do nothing; worst thing ever.

• I just study and focus on self improvement.
    A relationship is a commodity not a necessity at this point of my life.

• Well I let my best friend fuck me and cum in me :) Someone I used to be friends with got me blacked out fucked up and fucked me and came inside me so my friend whom I let try to get my pregnant got the other guy friend fucked up and fucked him last night he sent me a video of bill sitting on his lap leaning on steering wheel ass on lap as my friend paw fucked him in the ass in his first gay sex and revenge on the other guy paw really likes it while he was waiting to be sure he was blacked out he sucked him off and swallowed his cum but then bill slid down on paws cock and Paul gabbed one hip and his other hand bills dick and started having gay bare back with our old rapist friend Paul came in him had bill suck him some more then in my parking lot Paul had bill bent over a car hood fucking him bill moaning begging for paw to cum in him bill got on top of him leaned in and kissed paw while he was riding paw feeling bills nuts I could hear paws nuts slap against bills ass over and over bill begged for him to jizz in him so can take his turn they were making out having gay sex Paul texted me saying he's gonna fuck more guys for sure and he can't wait to get me pregnant and fill my ass with cum and cover it with it I already swallowed lots today but I'm sure he will jizz down my throat more bill nibbling Paul's ear as Paul fucks him bill wraps his legs around him Paul fucks him hard bout ten mins then switches to a random guy who asked to get fucked stranger had big ass and huge cock and Paul comes in his face the guy loves licks most of it up then bill starts to get the rest as the big dick stranger slides into a very willing Paul god damn kristal you should feel this guys dick in your ass it feels so good almost as good as shawns huge fresh load of jizz I licked out your pussy yesterday kristal what he cum in you leave then you have me eat it? That so hot his cums good especially out your pussy and when me and you made out with his fresh load the other day before I ate it and the day after that you weren't home and I got on my knees and blew him till he feed me jizz he wanted to fuck me but I had just ate his cum so I fucked him pulling his hair slapping him he moaned he's wanted my dick to taste or in him forever anyway no need to hide when your pussy if full of cum I love it little slut I need to fuck your asshole hard kristal just like I did Shawn and bills and bill is doing mine right now I want to suck loads and loads of cum out if it ohhhh yeah fees

• travel around the world, make new friend, try new food, learn new culture
    you'll find that most of valuable things in the world is around you, there's a lot to explore and to impress with.

• Simple. Remind myself I am to young to date, and that besides, I already have a boyfriend. He is delicious, and good looking. 🍕
    Although I can't resist eating him. He still comes back, tho. Everytime. He can't resist me, either.

• Friends tend to help with feeling lonely. However, just try to realize how fun being single is :)

• surround yourself with good friends and do things you love

• Make friends

• I don't feel lonely being single

• do things that single people can do which people in a relationship cannot do

• Being single and feeling lonely are two separated things, have nothing in common.
    You need to be in peace with yourself, spend time with yourself learn about yourself, be honest to yourself. Find things that you like, read, think.
    If you can't be happy on your own you will fail in real relationship. if you can't make your self happy on your own you won't be able to make another person happy.
    So jumping into relatiosnship to escape loneliness is just very wrong, it means you dont understnad whats the real cause and problem is. its you. so work to make yourself a better pwrson.

• Be your own best friend. Yes, it may get lonely at times when you look at other couples or other friends but in the end I have more fun by myself than I do with others that I have to compromise with all the time. You can do what you want when you want and you don't have to answer to anyone or give an explanation. Its amazing.

What Guys Said 24

• Traveling is too much money. How I deal with it is by finding a hobby or a job where I am fully immersed in it. In my single life, I learned how to play music. And although it may sound pathetic, video games also help. They take you away somewhere that's not inside your own mind. If you're not good at that, take the time to read a couple of books, they do the same for you.

• Friends/family help. Friends especially. Or just learning to enjoy your own company. That's key. Do activities you enjoy and keep busy, work or play. Don't let your lonely emotions control your brain, it's a mistake a lot of people make, myself included. Do things or pick relationships that aren't right for you because of it.

• Staying busy... hanging around a lot of people with make you feel less alone. (but don't hangout with couples).

There are plenty of people that want to hook-up casually (NSA). Tinder, POF, etc. have plenty of people like that.

• I've never been able to stop that feeling. All I ever wanted is a cute, intelligent, funny girlfriend with similar interests. So far no luck. I've been rejected so many times that I just think i will never be in a relationship.

• Get friends
    Jerk off
    Netflix

• ı dont feel lonely

• Start off my doing something you always wanted to do. Develop new hobbies. Go to gym, or do some sports, focus on eating healthy, start playing guitar. Invite friends to hangout. Possibilities are limitless.

• Drugs, alchohol, an obsession with a hobby, removal of sex drive, or learning to hate the sex you are attracted to.

• I wank and play video games.

• I'm single. I'm not lonely. I have few good friends to hang on with. Make some good friends, you won't be lonely. That being said it isn't mean that I don't want be in a relationship. I want to be. But I'm not lonely.

• Watch 3 hour long Bollywood romance movies and then fall asleep

That's like at least 10 hours where you will not be thinking about your own "loneliness" 😂😭

• Start fapping to pics of people's moms.

• Go buy those cool glasses

• Easy, you made yourself so hot looking that is you who will be rejecting that amount of girls after you.

• im so into porn its easier to be single ;)

• I always try to distract myself with other activities I like, since a relationship was never an option for me, I knew there was nothing I could do about it so distraction is all that I could ever do. But it doesn't help on longer periods of time

• Use a really nice mirror.

• Not much I can do.

• Try to focus on other things but of course it's easier said than done

• I still put myself out there and just go with the flow. While I am looking for a relationship, I think it's best to just play it by ear and not get too attached early on (though sometimes it's inevitable) otherwise you could get disappointed and it can lower your self esteem.

Not trying to be a pessimistic but more realistic as the way modern dating is with online dating and a lot of people flaking/ghosting.

• By grabbing life by the pussy!

• Enjoy your freedom while you have it. You can see and do whatever you want with anyone you want. You just have to get out there and do it. Go to events in a big city.

• Women should be seen and not heard.

Women were NEVER meant for company. Only brainwashed feminist men want women for company.

• I am single and I actually enjoy it. I would feel chained if I was in a relationship.