How to show a guy you don't give a fuck after being rejected?

I had never been rejected before, this is something new to me, so I thought you might be more experienced than me in this, help?

What Guys Said 15

• The best way is to get on with your life, smile, have fun and be happy. Make the person irrelevant by moving on without them. You don't need to make any kind of grand gesture or bold statement. There is no point in trying to hurt them, it's a waste of your energy and it keeps you dedicated to them.

Rejection is part of life. Just remember that it doesn't define you or make you less valuable. Nobody can be all things to all people. I'm sure you reject certain food, clothing, music, hairstyles, etc. It doesn't make them bad, it just means that they're not for you. We should all learn not to character assassinate ourselves just because we are not the choice of one person out of millions. It serves no purpose to deconstruct ourselves every time we can't be more than who we are. Far better to look for the people that do value us and who we can add value to.

• Rejection happens to everyone at some point even to someone as pretty as you , from what I remember reading last time he had a girlfriend is why he said he couldn't so that's not really being rejected but I would just act like nothing happened, like things were before you asked him

• Act like it doesn't affect you. Don't give him any reason to gloat by looking sad, dejected, or depressed. Just go about your business and it will get better over time.

• You realise by asking this question you have already given a fuck?

• By not showing him at all and just getting on with your life like a normal person. "Trying to show him" is obvious and can be spotted a mile away and reeks of "im so butthurt that I wasn't good enough for you"

• Ignore them, remove them from your life and find someone that will want you for you.

• you just move on and find another guy...

thats what guys do, rejection is always on the menu for us its pretty normal i must have been rejected 10 or 15 times and iam good looking lol shit happens.

• 20d

I don't want to find another guy as I still have feelings for him, also he's 10 times more attractive than any other hot guy >.<

• 20d

He's super hot and you love him huh? well you will have to deal with it , you have no idea how many very hot girls i've met that can't be matched in terms of looks who gave me lots of attention but ended up with a boyfriend whom they love.

life is a bitch sometimes we can only deal with it and find someone else, and just one question , why do you think he was interested in you in the first place?

• 19d

Because he was until someone else started flirting with him, I waited too long.

• move on.

• 21d

What an insightful answer, thank you, you enlightened me

• 21d

hahaha, your sarcasm is really good
      but seriously tho, move on. moving on with your life, and being happy without him is really the best thing you'll ever do. and later after some months or years, when that guy sees you that you are happy without him and you moved on, he will realize that, that you really dont give a fuck after being rejected

• after being rejected trying to show something off or trying to give him a certain feeling like 'dont giving a fuck' is generally not a good idea because it will come off as trying too hard.

• By staying indefferent. Act as if you asked question and he doesn't know the answer. Simple.

• you just carry on like normal, flirt with other guys and generally ignore him

• It seems like you DO give a fuck...

• just move on... forget him and move on... what is the point of "showing you don't give a fuck" ? xD

• 21d

I already have, I just want to make it clear, I don't want him to think I still want him

• 21d

he won't get that idea xD just forget him

• Just act normal like nothing happened.

• Moving on, and being successful

What Girls Said 5

• Act like it never happened lol I've never actually been rejected but after break-ups : I would NEVER cry about it in public, that's for my pillow. Act like I feel freed and I'm better off anyway (which is usually the case anyway) and then somehow they always want me back? Mind boggling.

• by focusing on what you want/think, doing your thing; and not thinking/bothering about what he thinks and basically forgetiting he exsists

• Ignore him and never speak to him again
    Block him everywhere
    Boy bye

• Just don't give a fuck, move on

• don't hurt others... it will only hurt you later. I know. Just move on