I NEED HELP ASAP!!! What do I do?

Okay, so what do you do if you make a deal with someone on a site and you don't wanna do the deal anymore? Like if someone made something for you for a lot of money, and they sent you the link to buy it... But you no longer want it? HELP ASAP!!!

12d Guys, don't post any more opinions, it's settled and I'm fine. Thank for the help everyone!

What Guys Said 3

• Just ignore / block em and don't buy it? You're not commited to doing anything you don't want.

Do you mean you have literally had someone custom make someon thing for you, and right as its finished you no longer want it? I'm sorry but that's a bit of a dick move on your part, I think if you've made them go out their way for you you kind of owe it to them, otherwise just don't.

• You just cancel the deal?

• Dont buy it. Easy.

What Girls Said 4

• If they made you something for a lot of money they should have made you make a down payment.

If you don't want it anymore, pull out of the deal. Be HONEST, at least while being a dick, you'll be polite. That'll be a huge change from anyone else who might be intentionally taking advantage of their inexperience.

That's advice for anyone making commissions. Make the buyer place a downpayment, espesially when making sales online. Or you are going to find yourself in situations where the buyer simply cannot pay, no longer wants the product, or has decided they are going to con you and expect to get the product for free because 'its already made, might as well send it to me'.

• Girl, a deal it's a deal! You can't simply break it. You have to finish what you started.

• Ignore then

• You're under 18 anyway, you can't legally be bound to anything.
    That's very very fucked up, selfish and horrible of you to do though. If it were me, I'd tell my little sister to whoop you. Don't do that kinda shit to people. They probably spent a long time, lots of effort, and money on materials, just for you to do that. Man... karma anyway...