How can I stop having the same conversation in bars?

I always get stuck saying "where are you from? What do you do? Do you come here a lot?" Etc.

How can I boost this to the next level and have real, productive conversation?

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe after the boring questions, ask something a little deeper, ask to go somewhere else, let them lead the conversation, talk about something u like...

• 21d

Give me an example of things that are deeper

• 20d

I now wear XL Magnums.

• 20d

That's great!!!

• Try to ask something you noticed about them. Maybe they're on their phone what kind of phone do they have? Electronics would probably be a longer conversation and quite popular these days. I would try to avoid being too forward, because I know that I hate that. I personally like to get used to the idea and size them up as a potential mate prior to seeing them as an interest.

• 21d

Do you think talking about electronics would lead to sex?

• 21d

Now do you think talking about electronics is actually "genuinely connecting?"

What if I don't find electronics interesting?

• 21d

I don't know lol I've had guys just come up to me and start making jokes that were funny and ended up talking from there and it was awesome. Making me laugh is a real ice breaker.

What Guys Said 3

• You meet someone somewhere else and stop going to bars. This is the only way.

• Do you really want to know if they come into bar often? I will take wild guess and say no. So ask them what you really want to ask.

• 21d

Which is what?

Want to suck my dick?

See why that doesn't work?

• 21d

That is not going to get you anywhere unless she is looking to get laid that night. If you want to have that approach i suggest you use tinder, and not bar.

• 21d

So what do I really want to ask?

• Stop talking to chicks in bars. They ain't worth it