Is $900 dollars on books too much?

Or it's alright amount for a couple of books?

0|0
3|21

What Guys Said 21

• Culture and information is what makes you rich, so, it's a good thing if you can buy them all.

How much books in total?

1|0
    0|0
  • too much. i remember dropping a pretty penny for sure. do you look on websites to try and find them used for far cheaper?

0|0
    0|0
  • This made my wallet cry

1|0
    0|0
  • There is no such a thing as spending too much money on books, i say buy them all.

1|0
    0|0
  • naah, its alright.
    if your learning something from them then its good.

1|0
    0|1
  • This 'couple of books' would have to be rare and collectible for me to spend that. I rarely spend more than $20 on Amazon for a book.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should try amazon and getting them used

0|1
    0|0
  • Too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you need the books for school the price is irrelevant... No?

0|0
    0|0
  • if you are talking about text books that is about normal, but on regular books that is way to much

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if it is just get them on amazon or ebay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh God !! What kind of books are these? That's on the usually high side. Are they going to teach you how to make $900,000 in one year?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pricey but if the investment is worth it to you then that's all that matters. $900 is a lot so be sure if you want to spend that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's freaking insane ! How do you rack up $900 in books?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your income/savings or if you're really c

0|0
    0|0
    • 14d

Comitted getting to invest some knowledge out of it, is it worth your future and all that

• depends... what kind of boooks?

0|0
    0|0
    • 14d

Not school/college books

Any books that you may be interested in whether it's novels, language learning etc

• the question is, will you read them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Knowledge should be free.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends upon the books.

0|0
    0|0
  • That book better make coffee and give me sucky sucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • What poverty university do you go to where your total books for a semester only come up to 900 dollars?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• They better be dipped in 24K gold. That's pricey for a couple of books.

0|1
    0|0
  • Way too much unless its textbooks

0|0
    0|0
    • 14d

Why do people even buy books when they can jack it off the internet in a pdf?

• 14d

@BubbleBoy69 because owning the book and holding it is far superior. Not to mention if you are trying to wind down the light from a screen won't allow you to wind down properly

• For a couple of books, no. You should not spend $900 on just a couple of books.

0|0
    0|0