I can hear my neighbor being beaten by her boyfriend, she won't leave him?

Firstly, I'm on the second floor and they on the first. She is about 18 and the apartment is actually rented by her father. Her father works long hours so I rarely see him and his daughter is there with her boyfriend alone a lot.
They fight all the time, yelling and screaming, swearing, throwing stuff, slamming door etc
but sometimes I hear her screaming bloody murder and I can hear the hits, hear her yelling not to hurt her and to stop and him yelling I'm gonna fucking kill you.
I've called the police 3 times and 3 times she has said she's fine and sent them away.
I don't know what to do, I'm 8 months pregnant, I work from home and my husband is military and gone a lot. I don't feel safe with that going on underneath me.
Should I tell her father since she won't tell the cops? I've already told the apartment building and they said they'd look into it but done nothing.

What Guys Said 8

• i'd call the police next time you hear it happening and inform them that you frequently hear domestic disputes that sound violent

• That's horrible. Yes, tell her father. Call the cops every damn time. Try and talk to her when she's alone. Whatever it takes without endangering yourself as well.

• 16d

She's never without her boyfriend as far as I can tell, he doesn't seem to have a car and he seems to stay over their house all the time. I don't know his situation but he seems super controlling. I think I'll have to talk to the dad because I don't think I'll be able to get to her alone

• 16d

Yeah, stay safe.

I cannot understand the mentality of abused people who refuse to put an end to it, but I know it's a thing that they often can't.

• If the police aren't doing anything and she refuses, tell her father.
    The sad thing is that people often don't leave relationships

• That's her problem. Some girls need to learn the hard way... I don't get why they even get with them in the first place.

• 16d

Neither do I!!! If a guy hit me... well it's unlikely he'd survive that situation in the first place, but I definitely wouldn't stay with him for it to ever happen again. He'd get arrested quick as you can say ass raped in jail! We can disagree on anything, but no need to hit anyone.

• 16d

Well hitting won't get you arrested xD but those girls are so caught in their comfort zone, not even a hit to the face will make them leave.

• Yes tell her father, if that girl is a dumb masochist, you do not have to listen to their disturbing voices, epsecially not when baby is on the way.

• W t f tell her fatherrrrrrr

• You should have watched let her take the beating

• Have you considered she may be the one hitting her boyfriend?

• 16d

You wouldn't be screaming in pain (there's a difference between a pain scream and an anger scream) yelling don't hurt me
      While he is yelling I'm gonna fucking kill you, I'm gonna choke you to death you bitch... so no

• 16d

Not really... bdsm has rules and is about respect and control. Not beating someone for no reason

• 16d

It can be roleplay but its probably not.

What Girls Said 1

• What a sick relationship she has with her boyfriend. You must tell it to her father as soon as possible.