The MEXICANS are taking over the west coast states if USA, is that good or bad?

What Girls Said 1

• I can't tell if you are saying you don't think US citizens of hispanic descent should be allowed to be citizens or if you are saying illegal immigrants of hispanic descent should be deported.

What Guys Said 9

• i0.kym-cdn.com/.../536.gif

Don't see how they are taking it over. Just as many Mexicans in Florida, Texas and other states on the east coast.

• They aren't taking over anything. Hell, Florida has more Mexicans than the entire west coast combined anyways.

Besides that, who gives a shit? They're people just like us.

• they aren't taking over so it's neither good nor bad

• It was Mexican territory until the (forced) Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo in 1848 after the American-Mexican War:

https://i.imgur.com/NtoeofF.png

• Um.. Taking over? Did Mexico start a war I wasn't aware of?

I really hope you're not referring to people living peacefully with their families.

• If they are citizens they are American. Mexican isn't a race its a nationality. They are Americans of Mexican descent. If Mexico took over California in the morning the Mexican immigrants legal and illegal as well as the Americans of Mexican descent would head North and East to get back into the USA as they dont want to live in Mexico.

• It's only bad because they have trouble assimilating.
    3 generations in and many still put Mexico above the USA.

Their parents should have came here to start a new life here, not as Mexicans but as Americans.

• gotta remember that part of the united states was part of Mexico at one point so there has always been people of that descent there

• I don't know ask the native Americans they might now more about this subject