Why why why are?

Why are vegetarians/vegans so fucking pushy? I hate it when they get in my face saying I'm horrible or I'm living my life wrong because I eat meat. O I fucking love it when they say I'm not meant to eat meat which is a load of crap if I wasn't meant to eat meat I wouldn't have k9 teeth or be able to Digest it face it humans are omnivores not carnivores or herbivores ok omnivores meaning we are meant to eat meat and plant's so don't piss in a glass and tell me it's Brandy. I don't tell them the way they live is bad or wrong if you want to eat tofu or a veggie burger or whatever go ahead I'm not going to tell you ya can't so don't get in my face saying I can't eat a stake I got news for you I'm going to eat a fucking stake if I want to the only thing that is going to happen for you getting in my face is I'm going to tell you to kiss my ass so why do they get in my face and boss me around?

18d I'm only taking about some not all

What Guys Said 7

• They don't push me I'll take them out to lunch and eat a 48-ounce steak right in front of their eyes

• It is a cycle in nature You eat meat and put the shit back to the world that give back to plant life. There is nothing wrong.

• 18d

I'm asking why they want to get in my face for

• Because exclusive people want you to follow their "true" idiology. All other opinions that go againt theirs is bad by default.

Same goes for liberals and feminists.
    *grabs popcorn*

• I agree every body has a right to an opinion but they don't have the right to enforce their opinions on you.

• Girl eat them. My favourite meal are grilled vegetarians anyway...

• 18d

Ha ha funny I was pissed off a girl got in my face because I was eating meat at lunch

• Eat a bloody steak and lick the blood off your plate in front of them... that's how I handle it

• 17d

I couldn't I was eating a turkey sandwich when she got in my face

• 14d

Then you just make mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm noises on every bite

• 14d

O I ate my sandwich with a smile😂

• You're going to eat a stake? 😫😓
    www.morgansupplies.co.uk/.../wooden-stake.jpg
    That sounds painful...

What Girls Said 11

• They're just the type of people who want to be right, even when they're wrong. You can say the sky is blue and they'll tell you it's orange. Then they'll cry and vandalize your car.

• 18d

I don't have a car 😂

• I am vegan and I am not pushy, in fact I just don't want people to be pushy with me. We can both be right, but respect each others choices. In fact, I make meals with meat for my child because I don't want to push it on him, when he is older I think he can make the decision himself if he wants to.

• It's because they think they're better than you.

• just ignore them and enjoy your meat
    :D

• Some people like to feel high and mighty.

• Why do you have to generalize?

• 18d

Sorry pissed off a woman got in my face to day because I was eating a turkey sandwich

• 18d

I'm not all of them in my town do that except 2 that I know of

• 18d

Then you live in a shitty place

• Just ignore those "in your face" types. If they get in your face about it tell them to fuck off and enjoy your meat :P

• I don't know really, but if I couldn't eat bacon or a burger... I'd probably be obnoxious too. That's the only logical excuse to me lol

• Vegans actually do have a very valid point. People just don't want to listen.

• 18d

I'm not going to change my life because someone gets in my face if you want to be one go ahead but don't try and make me be something I got

• 17d

Really? Cattle farming even close to the main reason why the rainforests are being destroyed. Tropical rainforests are mainly being destroyed for lumber, and for plantations of crops like sugar cane- the climate's completely unsuited for cattle farming.

• 16d

@SinghSong not to be arrogant but I'm literally an environmental engineer lmao...

• I've been vegetarian since I was 8 and never pushed it onto anyone. If they want to eat meat that's up to them... but thanks for the generalisation.
    You might want to look at that attitude problem. You may think it sounds clever, but nobody cares

• 18d

O bite me I'm pissed off because a woman I never seen in my life got in my face and started bitching at me because of my lunch the are almost all like that in my town I only know 2 in this town that don't I'm not referring to all

• I'm vegetarian and only piss people off about eating meat when they fucking try to convince me to eat it. Maybe you have vegetarians doing it to you because you, like some of the people I know, try to make them eat what they do not consume.

• 18d

I don't like people much so I avoid people I don't say people should do anything i don't care if you eat meat or not they get in my face

• 18d

You're clearly not doing a good job at avoiding people.

• 18d

I can't control people walking up to me