I am being stalked (warning:creepy content)?

OKAY i know this might sound like i am just over paranoid but i am very careful and i know something is wrong! I am sure i am being stalked... i am about to become 18 and i just moved out and my parents are helping me a lot with everything and i appreciate it but the house already freaks me out i already want to go back i am not sure if this is me missing them or is there something actually wrong... so a couple of days ago i would see weird things appearing in or disappearing from the house like i found an apple and i never recall buying any recently it had indents of huge bites and was on the table now something else about this i can't eat apples cause i have braces on... and i eat them in smaller pieces and not bite straight into the apple didn't think much about it though moved on and then i started receiving flowers perfumes and even underwear as gifts i received them with a card all of them the first gifts all had an empty card and very recently they started having initials i would assume of "CK" and didn't ring a bell to me tbh and some weird things would appear in my house that i don't even remember purchasing and tbh it freaked me out cause i am so paranoid the window would open by itself the basement would be messy MY STUFF would go missing like necklaces , bracelets, shirts, bras... etc so finally i was triggered when i came back home and found that an entire shelf was down and everything was on the floor and ON my bed was my underwear and a bra and i called the cops directly after i locked myself in the room and i asked if someone was in the house got no reply until the cops arrived and all this time i haven't touched anything when they removed the garments there was a paper under it that said "CK" whatever that is... WHAT should i do i feel so scared and not even is the police making me feel safe tbh i feel like i am in danger what would you do? i can't even sleep?

What Guys Said 12

• You should get out of there. If you had someone living with you I would say it's a little different but if you don't want to leave, here's what you do.

Firstly, get a camera. There are so many options these days and for relatively cheap you can buy one that records when it detects motion and place it somewhere pointing towards the entrance.

Keep everything in your house clean and free of lose debris, even dust. Make it as easy as possible for an officer to get a fingerprint off, lets say the dresser this guy has to go through to take your stuff.

You could also try hireing a private investigator who will stake out your house for a while and will tail whoever goes into your house and find out exactly who he is. This guy (who is likely ex law enforcement) will then give you advice on what to do next.

A private eye gives you more power since they have connections and more rights than the average person.

• Get out of there! (Better yet, go back home and, if you still want to move out so early, choose a new location, while at home, not in that compromised house.) The security of that place has been compromised!!! What if the unauthorized intruder enters at night while you're in bed? What then? Your personal safety is on the line.

Get a gun and learn to use it. Study a practical martial art, like Muay Thai, Krav Maga, Arnis/Escrima/Kali, mixed martial arts (M. M. A.), Sanda Kung-Fu, etc. Buy hidden cameras and make sure to put some in your bedroom, possible points of entry, etc. Use V. P. N. to encrypt your Internet communication. Partner/ask advice from the police.

• 14d

thank you for this advice so helpful

• A good idea would be to have undercover police wait in their car by your house so they can see if there is anything unusual. Maybe they'll find a stalker, prankster or a voyeaur. Tell your parents and friends about this. If you feel unsafe, have some of your friends sleep over. That way they can keep you company.

• Do you have a mental illness? History of sleepwalking or anything like that?
    Have you shared this info with anyone you actually know? Parents, friends?

• 18d

That wouldn't explain the gifts.. no one sends themselves gifts in their sleep and signs "cf" which isn't even their own initials.

• 18d

I have no history of mental illness/sleepwalking. Haven't told my parents but planning to do so.

• Have you tried finding somewhere else to live?

• 18d

i am trying but i just moved in which is why it is a little stressful

• 18d

Well I hope that you will be ok - message me if you need to talk 😎

• 18d

Thanks alot! So nice of you

• Go away from that house, donĀ“t take any risk but make sure to report any little inusual datails to the police before you move or even after.

• TRIGGERED!

• Move back in with your parents

• 14d

guess i should thanks

• Go back to your parents, like right now. Tell them what's going on.

• I think you have reason to be concerned. You should consider moving.

• 18d

I assume thank you!

• GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE

• Bruhhhh... that sounds eerie you better run as you can this won't end well it will eventually escalate when "it is time for him" i can only see this ending up hotribly wrong do not take this lightly and never stay alone always have mace or a tazer and learn self defense if you can.

• 18d

Thanks for the advice!

What Girls Said 6

• When you move into a house for the first time, it's always best to get the locks changed and even test the windows to see how firmly locked they really are from inside and outside the house.

If you feel something isn't right, I wouldn't spend another in the house. I wouldn't risk it. Talk to your family to see if they can help you with some new arrangements or spend a night or two at a hotel and then see if anything changes. You can also see about installing some cameras.

You're also a young female on your own. People will look and take close note of that. So, see about arming yourself.

• 18d

thank you this was so helpful!

• That's not right, stalking is actually way more common than you think. A famous youtuber, Tana, has been suffering the same problem, she had polaroids taken of her while she was asleep laid out next to her and she received a gruesome letter vividly explaining her every features, her features that were dismembered from her and his sick fantasy about killing her and.. necrophilia.. ok i'm honestly not going to even say it, it still traumatizes me even hearing it, ok wait shit i'm not helping sorry.
    So, most people move. But stalkers can be very witty. Seeing as this stalker seems to be the admiring type, i'm sure he may act upon whatever he's planning to do, but his type takes a lot of time. Tell your parents, inform the police, and set up security cameras. While you have security cameras, maybe even hidden cameras, move to your parents house for a few days. The cameras can catch the stalker trespassing into your home or placing something at your doorstep. The police can use this information to catch the guy, and once that is all done, move. Once again since they're witty, they can easily just follow you to your new location because they know a lot about you and watch you a lot.

• 18d

Omg that is so creepy thanks a lot for this though will not take this lightly!

• everyday before u leave the house take a picture right before you leave of every room (if the house is too big and it takes a long t ime takes the big rooms and the rooms u would most likely go into) then everyday when u come back home take out the picture and compare them. You should also set up security cameras just to be sure or an alarm how u have to type in a passcode when u enter the house just to make sure no ones going into ur house. i have one of those. If you are really scared just go back to ur parents.

• mnn... how about placing a hidden camera in your house just in case it is not your family dropping a visit everytime uninvited

• 18d

i thought so too but my clothes and i am the only one with the keys anyway

• I'd move back home until I could get a new home

• No you aren't being stalked, this is normal. It's just Santa Clause making sure you are safe and sound in your first year away from your parents home. Im pretty sure that Santa is now being sponsored by Calvin Klein so that probably explains the "CK". If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask and i hope that makes you feel better.