Why are a lot of you guys such dicks about my age?

Yeah I'm thirteen, but it's not your business. Why can't y'all just answer my question and move on?

What Guys Said 11

• I would answer questions if they were appropriate for me to answer, given our age difference. That would cover most subjects, with the exception of one or two.

Everyone has their own ideas on what is appropriate or not, and then there is also the law. You have to expect and respect that certain people will not answer certain things unless they are in your age range. They could just ignore your question of course, they don't have to be rude or judgmental.

• Could care less. As long as you can hold a conversation, you could be 13 or 113. Makes no difference to me.

• My first time seeing your username.
    Moving on.

• What question? If it's she appropriate then I don't see what's wrong.

• maybe because you are a prick yourself? wild guess here

• Not I!!!

• Depends on the context. What are you doing or saying that they react as dicks towards you?

• 17d

I asked if a picture of food and what a description of a "PERFECT body" is. I don't think those are adult oriented. I'm just self conscious

• you dont sound nice to being with, that could be it

• 17d

Oh no that's just this question lol

• 17d

guys can be assholes at all ages really some are simply dicks, but guys your age are usually dicks because they have no idea how to treat a girl, they are not mature they dont know the difference between right and wrong and to them its all fun, they dont understand how their words can hurt feelings or how girls act or should be treated therefore they act in a way that sounds cocky, dickish and immature.

• not a biggie for me. I would even message you. however there are many guys who do have problems with age

• Wait until you develop
    those mean faces will turn into creepy smiles lol

• Depends on the questions. You have no business asking adult oriented questions, though.

What Girls Said 5