Is it true if you do stupid things and have low self-esteem it only affects you?

You know I was really confident in University. Mostly because I was older. I realize now I had absolutely no real reason to be. Tonnes of people were doing better than me in school and had jobs.

I've definitely been put in my place a few times.

But what really affects me is the way I acted like I owned the place whereas I obviously was a bit of a loser. It made me wonder if people laughed at me. Obviously they realized it otherwise I would have more friends which I didn't.

What Guys Said 3

• Getting plastered cause you have low self esteem and being stupid enough to drive while drunk kinda affects others ☹️

• For the most part.

• No it doesn't only effect you if you do dumb tbings and have low self esteem it effects everyone that really cares about you they all worry

What Girls Said 4

• You sound like you just wanted attention and to be liked. Thats all that was. So what is people are doing better than you. Everyone moves at different rates in their lives. Not everyone who is in college immediately gets that corporate job that they were dreaming for or moves into a luxury condo overlooking the city. Your time will come oneday when you find a job and place that works for you. Nothing to look to deep into.

• I think lots of confident people don't have lots of friends... you aren't necessarily a loser.

• yes it is.

• That is not true. Sometimes you end up making other people's life a living nightmare.