Is it ok to inflict violence upon another person for voting for a person they don't like?

Cause thats what these anti trump protestors are doing.

What Girls Said 2

• No it isn't... they ought to be arrested.

• people are free to vote for whoever they want

What Guys Said 8

• Its Ok for liberals to preach tolerance and inclusion and then be violent and hurt people. Thats one of the many many hypocrisies. I'm glad its becoming apparent. They believe in free speech as long as you agree with them.

Can you imagine the safe spaces they would need if Hilary won and Trump supporters were protesting violently? DO you see Trump supporters demanding "safe spaces".

• Go for it

• no...

• The Left only attacks innocent people out of kindness

• I would break those libtards jaw if they even looked at me funny. I would send them back to their safe space in the fetal position.

• It's perfectly fine because liberal crybaby feelings are all that matters.

• Not at all. Once they initiate the violence on me for such reason, then they shouldn't expect me not to put lead in them with my concealed gun because they're now giving me the opportunity to use my right to bear arms for self-defense.

• Once Trump is in office, those police chiefs that order the cops to not do anything should be prosecuted for endangering the public and dereliction of duty.