Girl gamers, which of these is you?

Girl gamers, which of these is you?

• I'm the top one
  • im the bottom one
  • im not a gamer or am a guy and want to see results

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the top one, I love the taste of controllers.

What Girls Said 16

• I'm a gamer to some degree. I love video games but not to the point where you'd have to pry my fingers off the controller. For me it's more, any racing or car games, fighting games (tekken, MK and streetfigher), GTA type of games, madden FB and all old school NES, SNES games form the 80s and 90s. There are others but I tend to gravitate more toward those.

• Im hot and cod on video games, ill go months and not play but when i get hooked on a game i tend to get obssessive about it.

• The bottom, obviously 😂 Just with more yelling.

• I am not a gamer.

• I don't play a lot. I'm neitherI just play games like Skyrim , Mafia, Saints Row, Gta etc not a legit hardcore gaming.

• 13d

but those are all core games. if you play them regularly then I'd call you a gamer... maybe no hardcore gamer but also none of those casuals which mostly play browser or mobile games.

• Why can't she be both? Or not even sexy, like sweet and cute and then all crazy and intense with the game. That's what I am lol.

• I am a gamer. I'm neither of those, because I have my priorities straight while still being able to enjoy a hobby and get ranked.

• Neither. In the middle... but honestly, I can't be classified as a gamer since I'm not addicted...

• i am not a gamer

• I voted for B, this has actually happened so many times. I really get into games my friends hates me because of it because I ignore their text messages when I'm playing my game.

• Well I definitely don't put controllers in my mouth...

• Id say im both, obsessive and won't put down the controller till the end, but ill play naked to distract people and get an easy win xD

• Bottom, I stayed til 3 am last night. The look was pretty similar

• I don't bite controllers.

• I'm a gamer but neither represent my personality.

• I'm the second one

What Guys Said 0