Oh I am so messy and so nervous. Help, please. What can I do :( Look at the photos?

What Guys Said 13

• The last picture doesn't look bad.
    Why are you nervous? Got guests coming over?
    Start cleaning. It's easier than you think.
    And get in the habit of cleaning things right away rather than leaving everything messy to clean up later.

• One afternoon.
    Two albums.
    BAM.
    Squeaky clean.

• Hey, be positive : D
    That's easy to solve. 20 minutes are enough to put that ok.

Relax a little and take a shower after.

• haha it's cleaner than my place.

Is it you making the mess or do you live with other people and they dont clean up after themselves?

When people dont clean up after themselves in my place i tend to not clean their mess up. Like after they eat and dont wash out their own dishes and expect them to magically get cleaned... fuck that

• You're a bad bad girl. You deserve a spanking...

• For the time that you took pictures and uploaded this you could have sorted your rooms clean...

• two hours max and you could have all that sorted out

• You call that messy? You should come to my apartment xD

• Clean the house?

• Yup. You are messy. Start cleaning up a bit.

• Umm, clean up?

• Clean up

• how this happened?

What Girls Said 9

• You're not that messy! I think the key for you is to just keep on top of things. You want to change, so make it a priority to clear off clutter when you see it. Have designated places for certain things.

Ie. Shoes go on the shoe rack, mittens go in a basket near the coats, cleaning products have their designated space in a closet or basket in the bathroom.

Once you find systems that work, then you will have an easier time.

Get some hooks for purses, even an over the door hook will work well. That way when you come inside, you can just hang your purse up.

The less effort and steps it takes to tidy up, the better I find.

• You might be messy , but your house looks very clean. That's more important. 😉

• Wouldn't take more than 2hours to clean that up.

• I dont get why you would take these pictures post them on here and not clean instead?

• Sometimes I get messy too when I'm running out of time and being lazy, can't help it.
    And if could spare some extra time to get arranged and clean then trust me it's going make you feel much cleaner and fresher.

• start cleaning
    It's not that messy compared to my living room

• Turn some music up high and get to work dirty girl.

• Clean?

• Start off by doing the dishes. Then you collect all the random stuff on the floor and put them in the right places and then clean everything. You should try not to make so much of a mess cause it's a lot harder to organise and clean everything when it's too messy.