What do you do when you're sad?

I say good music always helps

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well
    I try to understand why am I sad by writing in my online diary it helps me understand what went wrong.
    After analyzing the facts I feel better because I will be more careful next time.
    Then I just try to stop thinking too much and try to get distracted with music or movie or reading.

What Guys Said 4

• Play soft mood music and read something interesting. Or go out and ogle the girls who work at the local Asian coffee shop.

• I try to eat comfort food and buy myself something nice

• I take 2 servings of caffeine and hit the weights or get out and run like the devil. Works every time. Also guarrantied easy sleep as you ll be really tired.

• 19d

Nothing cheer me up anymore for some reason

• 19d

Listen up. Im not trying to find anything. I dont even know you. Only thing i know is thats its all in our head. The way we think about things. I always find something positive and do something i like to keep my mind occupied. If music works for you thats fine. We are trading opinions here. Relax.

• 19d

No. I won't relax. I have NO CHILLS. I hate when people give me such lectures like that especially online

• Go out for a walk or cry myself to sleep.

Haven't done the second one in a while, though.

What Girls Said 18