I held the door open for my crush but she yelled at me. Why?

Today I was minding my business in the girl's bathroom when my crush came.

I wanted to show her that chivalry isn't dead so I held the stall door open for her and offered her my seat. She started yelling at me like crazy. Has feminism gone too far?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you didn't bring me flowers like you promised!

UGH! You're so selfish sometimes!

... lmao

• 14d

But it's a bathroom! It already smells like flowers, why would you need real flowers?

• 14d

Huh.. You know this is tying in with a friend who wants me to teach them to make pancakes via Skype.

Okay! :3 I'll try it Friday or Sat. Doggy will get free food if it doesn't work. Happy Doggy = Puppy Lovins <3

• 14d

Its perfect then :D teach your friend the art of feta, pass on my knowledge of the human palate.

Most Helpful Guy

• The nerve of some women. She probably was upset that you didn't offer to wipe her afterwards. Bitches love being wiped.

• 16d

I didn't offer cause she didn't start, but I would have if she did! She didn't even give me a chance man.

What Girls Said 16

• stop falling in love with FRUITLOOP DINGUSES kid. also... why the hell where you in the girl's bathroom mate?

• 16d

I was... um... looking for my mom. Yes thats what I was doing.

• 16d

@blondfrog *clear's throat* LISTEN UP FROG... I have the VAGINAAAAA therefore you do as I say lol.

• 16d

Hahah lol you're adorable :* yeah that is pretty much how it goes in the western culture the man gets pussy whipped.

• She's all about those swole jerk-asshole-bags.

• Seriously? I don't get it. What did she say?

• "Minding my business in the girls bathroom"

There is the issue right there.

• Unmmm I think guys aren't supposed to be in the girls bathroom?

• You just proved that chivalry is not dead. Thank you for being a gracious, respectful individual, we need more people like you!

• What a shame. What did your girlfriend have to say about this?

• Dude, are you freaking kidding me? !

• 16d

I know right? she's a meanie.

• 16d

Uh no. I mean you. What sane man thinks it's ok to go in a woman's bathroom. It has nothing to do with feminism. Men are not allowed in the women's bathroom. That's why she yelled at you.

• You should have offered her some hand sanitizer or lotion. Girls are obsessed with sanitizer and lotion.

• She's mean!

• Lmao so creepy.

• you should have offered her the toilet paper first dude.

• She prefers assholes. RIP

• lmao...

• She probably didn't like that you were in the girl's bathroom.

• It's because you didn't offer her some tampons at the same time. It seems chivalry is dead after all.

• 16d

I wish I thought of that. We could be sharing a potty right now.

What Guys Said 4

• lmao

• Yeah I agree that bitch I mean don't women know if they want equal rights men and women should be able to share bathrooms. She obviously doesn't respect chivalry.

• Obviously she's a independent woman who don't need no mans help.

• Hahaha lol