Do you respect Trump as your future President?

• I don't live in the U. S.
  • I voted for him, so heck yeah!
  • I voted *his name* on the ballot AGAINST Hillary. I still don't acknowledge him as my President.
  • I voted against him, but yes, he is my President.
  • He's not my President, as far as I'm concerned.
  • He's not my President, and I wouldn't have respected Hillary as such either.
  • I'm not a registered voter, so sure?

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't vote for him but yes he will be my next president.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is our President, regardless of what people think on the issue. We can see what he does in the next four years, and take it to the polls then.

What Girls Said 8

• i was willing to give him a chance, but it's starting to look iffy. i'm not particularly fond of him trying to take away the eic. there are two many people who are single parents, just like my roommate. she works hard, but she doesn't make enough and the eic gives her a huge boost at tax time. not good.

• Your voting options kinda suck man.

I can't recall a POTUS I've respected in my lifetime, but I respect the office... as should anyone that is elected to it.

If you live in the USA... for now... he IS our president until further notice. 🙋

• He's literally not my president so IDGAF.

• Voted F.

• I'll give him a chance but it'll be back to slurring his name if (when) he does something wrong.

• I'll never call that piece of shit president.

• Respect should be earned, and so far he hasn't earned it from me. I don't like any one he's chosen for his cabinet, either.

• I not only respect him but I love him as well

What Guys Said 14

• I am not a fan of his opinion of climate change but I am very much for his anti pc message and fight against government corruption.

At this point his legacy is nothing more than words, I have nothing to hate about him because he hasn't done anything as president to lose my respect. Actions speak louder than words. Plus, Putin likes him so WW3 is looking less likely now.

I am all for Trump because I do not want him to fail. I want him to thrive so that the USA thrives. Anybody who is hoping he is a failure is just not seeing the big picture.

• I didn't like either one but I'm willing to see what Trump can do in his first 2 years. Hopefully a lot more gets done then the last few years where it seemed not much did (Thanks Congress!)

• Yes I sure do I voted for Donald J Trump twice

• Either candidate scares me , the question would be do I have a choice? But, he is now the president, let's see how he does... IF we are still alive in 2018 I'd call that a bonus

• F- I would've been fine if they both ended up like this dude
    http://time.com/4211780/meteorite-india-college/

• Yes.

• If you actually believe in that #NotMyPresident then you're a fucking loser. Grow up, it's not the end of the world.

• F. Both are vile pieces of utter and complete shit

• I'm so over American politics I don't care who is what

• Yes.

• i don't care

• I don't care. Didn't vote because I couldn't come up with a decision. It was balanced in my book.

• Didn't vote for him, but of course he's going to be our president on the 20th of January.
    #YesYourPresident

• Yeah he should be ok, I voted for him