600,000 18k gold coins would you do naked?

I decided to include some that you could actually survive since everyone says they can never survive

1 Eat some X-lax wait until you have to use it , Go to your local mall during peak shopping hours naked and do the dab in front of everyone while shitting all over yourself and then hump the pile of feces.

2. Play with 2 hungry Pumas naked in a cage

3. Give homeless crack, meth, and PCP smokers rimbjobs regardless if their ass is clean or not on video and post it to the online using your real name (can't cover your face or wear sunglasses) and everything and you also sign a contract where you can't change your name for 20 years and also use the drugs that they're addicted to everyday for 6 months

12d lol filler
11d Which one is too much for you?

What Girls Said 4

• i still dont need your money

• 12d

Why not?

• 12d

How come?

• 12d

why would i? its just money, i make enough on my own

• Number 2 sounds raelly hot

• 1 is the on;y one I'd be willing to do

• 12d

Why not the others

• 12d

I feel like I'll die doing the other two. The first one is just embarrassment

• Your sick.

• 11d

How so?

• 10d

These questions of yours

• 10d

What's wrong with them?

What Guys Said 7

• Don't really like puma. I have fat feet and their shoes are always too narrow. Not entirely sure how shoes can be hungry either but whatevs. As for the others, i'd rather not die if that's alright with you :)

• 12d

I'm talking about the animal not the shoe You have to play with them naked and the others won't kill you

• Number 2. I'd take my chances with the cats.

• 12d

Why not the others?

• 12d

Number 3 you'd probably catch aids or some shit. I couldn't bring myself to do it. Number 1 is just disgusting, and publicly embarrassing. I'd take my chances with the hungry cats. If I died, at least I went out like a champ lol.

• id choose number 1

• 12d

Why not the others?

• 12d

One the highest karats of gold

• 12d

well before I did it I would negotiate and make sure it's 1oz 99.999% gold coins/rounds/bars

• What the fuck?

• The first one sounds hilarious and I'd do it, but

Can I wear a paper bag?

• I would do number 1 for 543 million dollars

• 12d

Why not the others?

• Maybe 2 but doesn't seem survivable but I guess it would be better than trying to survive the shame later then the other 2

• 12d

What's shameful about them?

• 12d

Well the one in the mall I'm sure will be caught on video and shown everywhere just like number 3