Am I crazy for driving 7 hours and then working an 8 hour shift tomorrow?

Ngl I'm so stressed out about tomorrow :/ I don't think It's a good idea.

16d lmao this has nothing to do with my boyfriend... Wth?

What Guys Said 29

• Not crazy. I assume there is a reason. I'm not going to do it every day though. Usually the way I'd do it is to drive up the night before and spend the night. If it's going to be multiple nights I'd get a motel for the duration.

I've done the reverse order plenty of times. Also, working a little overtime, then night classes, then drive home can be close to that many hours. Um, then wake up five times at night to change diapers. Lots of people do that kind of thing.

• So long as you slept decently, one such shift won't do you much harm. If you keep this up all the time then it could become a problem.

• I've had to do it 10 days back... well the working day was 10 hours.
    I've got through it but it was like hell :-(
    Fortunately the day after was a bank holiday so I had a day to recover. Otherwise I'd have been at work with a hangover feeling just from tiredness.

• I've woken up at 5:45am and got to work at 6:30am to drive the company van 3 hours to a city, do my job for 5 hours, and drive back 3.25 hours, only to get a call in from my OTHER job that I needed to come in and help. So then I drove straight there and worked until 11pm.

You can handle it.

• 16d

meh I know I just thought I'd bitch about it on here... since I don't know any of in rl lol. That's crazy but good job man.

• Hopefully you can cat nap during breaks.

• but if you dig him, do it

• Yeah, it's lot to do within a small period of time driving 7 hours than
    work a 8 hour shift. It seems to be lot of irons to put in the fire.

• Could be worse. Seems weird, thouh

• Once I slept 4 hours, went to work till 5pm drove 4 hours, watched a football game, drove back home for another 4 hours to come home at 3 am, woke up at 7am and went to work till 5

• Not at all. In total that's 15 hours.. Do you sleep 9 hours a day?

• I've done that many times. Doesn't sound like it's that big of a deal to me?

• Yeah

• Yes. Yes you are. That is crazy. Why would you choose this life

• yes you are.
    you need some rest

• Well, you know already the answer...

• Nope
    I don't think so 😊

• You'll be fine. I had a 17 hour workshift before and I work construction. That was exhausting.

• ----No-----

• Yeah u are one crazy cholo girl.. 😎

• I'd take the day off work to recharge the batteries lol 😆

• Crazy indeed. Get some rest/sleep.

• Yeah

• 7 hours of driving then an 8 hour shift? Hey, hope you have fun lmao.

• 15d

Hahaha thanks I'm not driving after all. My boyfriend is so I will have a great day.

• 15d

Aww how sweet lmao. Nah seriously though that's cool. You won't get tired from that long drive though? 7 hours is a lot.

• 15d

Nope I took a little nap and I'll take one when we leave again. I'll help him drive if he gets tired.

• i think you're going a bad road if you a relationship.

• 16d

lmao with are you taking about?

• 15d

a story about a christian couple. the husband placed much time in god's service... commendable-however, it caused him to start neglecting his wife-and it only continued to get worse. he took more and more time to teach his students. one day, the wife finally broke-had an affair with one of her husbands students.

• Road head...

• If you don't enjoy it only.

• no mommy

• I drove 14 hours and worked 16 hour and it turned out fine

• Yeah, you'll be so tired

What Girls Said 7

• Nah I did it all the time for school but in the reverse order. I lived 7 and a half hours from my college. I'd have classes then a double header I'd have to catch (~6 hours in total for warm up and both games). You'll just need lots of caffeine. Good luck! Drive safe

• yea sounds craycray

• I've done triples before and drove four hours around them... nottttt the best nor safest idea love.

• 16d

I know but it must be done... I hate being an adult!

• 16d

I know, but sometimes sacrifices must be made... I say call off sorry, but it's a matter of safety. God forbid you fall a sleep at the wheel or someone else does and you can't catch it soon enough.

• 16d

thanks but I have to do it.

• It's a little crazy, you're working hard and pushing yourself, I'm sure it'll all pay off in the end though. Hang in there

• Not a good idea. 😅

• Where are you driving to?

• Wish we could turn back time back to the good old days when our mama sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out

• 16d

My dad used to sing me to sleep. My mom sounds like a dyeing cat.

• 16d

lmao you suck at trolling

• 16d

I'm trying my best here I haven't had much exposure to the trolling game till now
      I'm trying to get better tho