When was the last time you broke somebody's heart?

Feel free to explain the situation. It does NOT have to be in a relationship.

Also don't forget to like my question! Thanks everyone

What Girls Said 21

• A couple of days ago, when I stopped contacting a guy who wanted a relationship with me, I only wanted sex and I've found it better someplace else.

But I've been thinking lately about the first heart I've ever broken. I was 8 when I met this boy. He was new to the class. He was sitting behind me and we used to talk all the time. We never kissed, but we agreed to be in a relationship. We basically promised to only love each other. He was a very sweet guy. He used to write me love letters and poems. 2 years later we finnished 4th grade. It was a big change because we change teachers and classes starting with 5th grade. (It was back in Serbia). I was already taking tennis classes, but in June there was a new boy to the group. He was a year older, confident, loud, flirty, sexy... He had long blonde hair and was like the most popular guy in school. At first he annoyed the crap out of me, and somehow it went from there to me being head over fucking heels for him. We had an insane chemistry. It was poisonous. I liked how hung up on him I was. I totally forgot about the boy whom I hadn't seen the whole summer-break. At the end of the summer-break he called me (wich he never had the guts to do) to invite me on his birthday, cause I went to his birthday earlier. I just said: "I can't, I'm going to a summer vaccation" and hung up on him. The school started, I ignored him. The tennis classes were still on after school, so he new I was crazy for the new guy. Then my BFFs birthday came up, where I officially announced I was crushing on the new guy. Then he went to the bathroom and cried.
    Years and years after he is still mean to me for what I've done to him, and not only him, but his younger brother as well. The guy had his first kiss at 17 and has problems with the ladies. Do you think it's because of me?

As for the tennis guy: I invited him on a date back in the day, he stood me up and we haven't spoken ever since. Three years later he moved. And I? I am the biggest motherfuckin playa there is! 😎

Watcha think of this funny story?

• I haven't broke one since I was fourteen, and he waited thirty two years, and just paid me back a few months ago...
    Life is funny that way

• Afew weeks ago.. he got abit clingy and needed a lot of reassurance... needed to sort out his problems first. Although I was there for him; he was emotionally manipulating and lying to me all the time and had to let him go :/

• last week, an insurance agent turns out to be a stalker and followed me in my every single media social, then texted me several time to meet somewhere, not to sell his product, but to know me in person (wtf), and I rejected his calls, texted him that I'm not interested. it's annoying and creepy for a total stranger do things like that.

• 17d

Yikes! Well thank you for sharing. Also don't forget to like my questions :)

• I don't know.

• Well, you see...
    I was the one who shot Katniss in the heart. Not a relationship, but it works. Anything for President Snow.

• this March
    i really tried not to
    because it was breaking my heart just thinking about it
    but it was for the best

• Last December

• 18d

What happened?

• 17d

i really dont wanna talk about it much... i dumped my boyfriend, it was a mistake, we did end up getting back together

• 17d

Oh ok. Well thank you for sharing. Don't forget to like my question! :)

• I don't know when was last time, I hope It was long time ago. I try not to break people's hearts.

• Last week

• I wouldn't talk to @suitandtie for like a half hour and he wouldn't stop crying about it. 😉

• 17d

Like 1 week ago... poor guy. 😘

• 17d

Haha omg I would be crying so much too if you stopped talking to me! I can understand his pain

• This past spring

• I've never broken anybody's heart

• I think I did last January but it was for my own good

• this week , Thursday

• Not sure...

• I don't believe I ever have.

• 1 year ago.
    A guy I worked with thought I liked him back. I considered him just a friend but he want more and eventually to marry me.

I had to take distance from him to heal.

• 17d

Thank you for sharing. Also please don't forget to like my question :)

• 17d

ur welcome. I'll like but can't see the like bottom from the mobile app... any idea?

• Since I've avoid relationships. The one I know of was five years ago. We broke eachothers.

• Pretty much everyday. My ex still wants me for the past 5 in a half years but I always say no and he gets really upset. And my old best friend still in love with me for the last 7 years too!. Always asks for a chance even though he knows that will never happen and it hurts him too.. :|

• Probably 5 years ago..

What Guys Said 3

• Apparently I broke my ex's heart for trying to go to 2nd base after being with her for over 5 months. Then once she graduated she started stalking me like a hawk to always check if I had a girlfriend.

• 18d

lol that's rough

• 17d

I don't care haha, she can check all she wants. Besides after that I dated a girl who was much better and still thinks I'm awesome.

Just don't date naive and ultra super religious girls.

• 17d

Lol word. Don't forget to like my question!

• No idea. Don't think I have that kind of power really.

• When I finished my sandwich in front of the dog without giving her any of it.