Do I need to take out my piercings for a laser lump remove?

So I got piercing in March but my piercings are not proper heald yet, and I need to this laser thing to remove a lump on my arm and I was wondering if I need to remove my piercings? I really don't want to because they my close as they are not heald...

if so can I use those plastic piercings so it won't close?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Are the piercings near the lump? If not, no reason to take them out - it's a laser, not a MRI.

• 18d

oh.. alright, thank you!

• You not close then

What Girls Said 2

• They may ask you to remove them if the procedure requires anesthesia, but you can ask if they can put tape over them instead.
    The risk is if the medical staff can potentially get caught on the piercing. This could rip them out and get them sued, not to mention hurt like hell.

Piercings in the mouth are removed incase they need to deal with emergency breathing issues (including allergic reactions).

Either way removal for an hour or so should be long enough to close any hole, even one newly pierced.

• What piercings are tou talking about. It's been several months since you got, they won't instantly close. I took all mine out for birth amd nothing closed besides my angel bites and that's because I waited three days to put them back. Call the places that's doing it and ask, everywhere has different policy about that

• 18d

like belly, nose and nipple piercings