Is this why women shouldn't be fighting on the front line?

I feel that a lot of women are incredibly indecisive. They'll dilly-dally on a subject for ages, which isn't fundamentally a bad thing, but it would lead to serious problems on the front line.

I do think that a lot of people tend to forget that being on the front line of a war/battle isn't what it's like in the films. When you're there, you're part of squad and pretty much responsible for each other's wellbeing.

0|0
3|4

What Girls Said 3

• Nope.

Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Eritrea, Israel, North Korea and UK allow women to be on the front line.

If a woman passes the training I can't see why they should not be on the front line.

0|0
    0|0
    • 17d

None of those countries that's actually been to war this millennia puts women on the front.

• 17d

@urgonnahateme Let them be on the front line. Gender equality...

• If they were trained, they wouldn't be "dilly-dally". Army school would knock that out of them. 🙂

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea. Besides they love make up too much. They'll probably spend too much time in the mirror and get distracted from fighting and get everybody killed. Or you know how they love social media, they might get sweet talked by an isis and then tweet him her location! Silly women.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• Given the fact that we live in a post feminist world, I think that women should be required to register for the draft and to fight in combat if necessary. My only issue with this is the policy of forcing women into a traditionally male fighting force. IMHO, the women should have their own separate army, navy, marines and air force divisions which can be deployed when and where needed. The only reason why we don't have this arrangement right now is simply because the feminist social engineers are communists destroyers who hate our military and who hate the men who are trying to defend our country. In the real world men's and women's sports are separate. The same thinking should apply to the armed services.

0|2
    0|0
  • Some women shouldn't be on the front line, just as some men shouldn't be on the front line.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, women don't need to be on the front lines. That'd be a nightmare

0|0
    0|1
  • No- quite the opposite, in fact. Women in general are too emotional and impulsive, and they'll go charging in and go charging after any threat which presents itself without either waiting for orders or considering their place in the larger strategic plan. As such, especially in today's warfare, female soldiers would be disasters waiting to happen- if a sniper started firing on their position, the female soldiers would be markedly more likely to lose it and start spraying in the sniper's direction, without any thought about collateral damage or civilian casualties. Then, you'd end up losing the war on PR alone, after massacring something like ten innocent civilians, including women and children, for every enemy fighter you managed to kill.

0|0
    0|1
    • 17d

I doubt women would charge

• 16d

@urgonnahateme Well, we don't use hand-to-hand combat in active war zones any more- we just shoot threats from afar. And that fight-or-flight reflex is activated far more easily in females than it is with males.

• 16d

Your second notion is wrong, and as far as the first one, from a former infantry marine, you're very wrong.