Would you rather be ugly and live forever or attractive and live for a year?

I mean extremes of either one with whatever you believe to be ugly or attractive

• Ugly forever
  • Attractive for a year

What Guys Said 17

• I would rather live for a year and be attractive. Its not the fact of being ugly forever that would bother me, but living forever would be sad for me, because i'll see family and good friends get old and die, and pass from natural causes. The crappy thing is losing those people and experiencing death over and over to the ones that you care and love the most. At least living for a year, i would be able to live life to its fullest and hopefully rest in peace when that time comes.

• Chuckle, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you know. I wouldn't die to be considered more attractive!!! I'd rather go to a personal trainer and a fashion consultant... Even if I were to be scarred for life win an accident or something!

• I'd be like a superhero. Oh look! It's a plane, no it's a bird, no it's UGLYMAN. But living forever would get super boring and lonely so i'd probably just choose the attractive option for that reason.

• ugky forever

• Ugly forever, I don't feel like being in a coffin in 12 months from now :o

• Attractive for a year. It's about quality of the years enjoyed, not quantity.

• If you mean being immortal and indestructible ageless like wolverine then I am good with ugly

• Now I see one of your questions lol. I'd rather be ugly, but don't like the thought of forever..

• 16d

Got it 😉 Still a bit of a newbie.
      So not forever but 12 months is too short?

• 15d

What? That movie was way better than the John Denver one!

• 15d

@Zendrya No lol were not talking about 1984..

• ugly.

• I'd rather live forever and be ugly or unattractive.

• Forever ugly

• Ugly forever so that I become powerful enough to change my appearance.

• Ugly forever. I can live forever that woukd be great.

• Attractive for a year lol

• 16d

A year is really short though maybe it should be a little longer than that.

• 16d

Lol! No, that's part of the deal. 12 months only

• be able to live forever, but id like to be able to die too

• Can I be the cool sort of ugly? Like a demon with curled horns? Then I would choose that.

• I don't want to live forever. I'll take attractive for a year, fuck as many sloots as I want and have fun while it lasts.

What Girls Said 3

• Personality always Highlights and Delights so I pick "A" for Although, Someone is either Beautiful or Ugly, it doesn't Matter, as Long as "Living Forever" is in There Somewhere.
    Life is too Precious to Let Go as you probably Know. xx

• Ugly and forever. I could discover the world for myself. I'd have enough time to be a doctor, an engineer and a nail technician all at once. I could learn all the languages and read every single book on this planet...

• 15d

So many awesome things to be able to do, but I think it'd be lonely if everyone around you dies

• I have no desire to live forever ugly or attractive. So I'll take 1 year

• 16d

I'm still trying to figure you out strangely. Do you follow wiccan or the occult in general?

• 16d

@jman46241 message me about it this lady doesn't want to hear about it