Do you think you won the "genetic lottery"?

• Yes
  • No

What Girls Said 12

• Nope.

I'm short and have a laundry list of disorders (though I dispute some), but hey I have my health for the most part so... tis all good.

• ain't so bad
    I am blessed

• I had that thing happen where only the powerball matches so you get like $10. I have good eyes and that's it.

• physically: genetic lottery loser all the way!
    healthwise: so-so. luckily no major diseases run in the family, but i have a learning disability

• Yeah sure.
    Happy with the way I look and healthy. Couldn't really ask for more.

• Lets just say I got my fair share of the winnings.

• Lmao nah fam

• Lmao nope.

• hell nah i got health problems...

• Physically, yeah.

• Well, I'm mentally ill, so no.

• I was born too hideous to even show my face in public and my family has a history of drug abuse, alcoholism, depression, and bipolar disorder. Cancer also runs in my family. So I guess it is the generic lottery if you love being miserable.

What Guys Said 18

• Are you kidding.
    I never met both of my grandfathers because they died of heart attacks before I was born. My mother brother died at 32 of the same thing, never met him. My dad had two heart attacks, my dads brother had 5, my dads other brother is dead from one. My brother had one last month.
    YAY, I'm gonna die soon :) haha
    just kidding. I'm in a lot better shape than them. I'll be fine probably.

I started to bald at 30 so I wear a hat which makes me look like I'm too young. I'm not tall, I'm not good looking, I'm not smart, I'm not... pretty much anything special... well, I'm well off but that's not genetics.

• I didn't hit on all of the numbers but I matched on enough of them that I don't have many problems or complaints in life.

• I wish.

• I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

• I think I'm 14192868338th in table somewhere when i last checked. God the other night told me "Mr Woo! if you want to women to find you attractive or be your girlfriend, you compensate for your bad genetics by making 6 figures a year salary.

• Not so much. Is what it is though.

• Physically yes, mentally no.

• To an extent, yeah. :)

• Lol at the sub 5/10s saying yeah

• Not the jackpot, but maybe 2nd prize?

• Lol nope 😂

• I'm genetic trash tbh

• Yes.

• There is no such thing.

• Yupppp... I was born with a horse cock

• fuck no. I lost big time

• nope

• I'm 6 feet tall, strong, IQ of 139 according to a two hour long paid test, White, born in America.
    Too bad most of my luck was used on being born like this.