Are you organised?

I literally plan out my day on paper

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on my mood. I can be super messy or super tidy. The laziest I'll be though is after a night out (this is usually when the room is the messiest with makeup and drinks everywhere). I never plan out my day though I'm terrible at it. 😂 I like my days to be more of an adventure of I don't know what's gonna happen or what I'll be up to. 🙂 I guess I do usually have vague ideas though. I've tried to get into the organising habit of planning the day out but after all my travels I just found it impossible. Always some kind of weird shit going on that messes the whole schedule up. 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. I have a mental tantrum in my head if shit isn't organized. I write everything out for the day as well.

• 13d

Exactly, I hate being disorganised man gets me pissed off

• 13d

Girls are terrible dude. Walked into this sloots dorm room and she had fucking tampons and clothes everywhere on the floor. Found a damn finger nail on the deck where I was sitting.

• 13d

ewwwww instant vomiting. Floor has to be spotless for me, shoes taken off within 6 inches of walking in

What Girls Said 21

• Yes - I make lists. I carry three notebooks 1 for personal day to day tasks, 1 for work and 1 for things that need to be done over the next few weeks. Those ones get carried to the day to day one as the due date gets closer.
    All of my gym classes, appointments and social commitments are put in my phone with alerts to go off 1 & 2 days prior then they get added to the daily notebook.
    Food is written up Saturday to be shopped and prepped on Sunday ready for the work week.

And then I get stupid ideas like I could probably fit some extra things in and try to shuffle everything around

• Depends on my mood i can be super lazy and messy but most of the time i have to be organized or it will drive me crazy lol

• Im the say way. I also write down things I have to do in my calendar with the time. I can tell you exactly what I was doing on this day last year. I also like to keep track of big events that happened in my life as well. Even my email is organized and set up with important info. Lets hope someone isn't able to hack into my account, they will know everything.

• Did you mean to ask Are you or·gan·ized? it is not spelled with an S

• Yeah I am.

• Yes! I make a to do list for everyday so I feel productive and get things done. I hate feeling unprepared or forgetting important things.

• Hahah you and I are the same people in that manner. I like organizing everything from A-Z

• I try to be but somehow I find myself in a mess

• *organized 😏 Haha yes very much so. I'm more OCD than organized tho

• ... in a way that only i can understand :)

• i try to but it doesn't work out well

• Nope, I go wherever the wind blows me.

• Very

• Sometimes I plan out my day but nothing goes as planned

• I have do have a little schedule, but I don't always follow it

• Nah not that much
    But i kinda have an idea in the morning about all day

• Not at all

• Not at all

• Yes, very much so

• Nah. I'm pretty tidy, and I wish I were organised, but I get overwhelmed by stuff I have to do very easily, and procrastinate a lot (even stuff I enjoy :/ ), and need a lot of down time. I reckon I have poor executive functioning, it's really annoying

• I wish I could be. I try, but it doesn't work.

What Guys Said 17

• Dude, I have my day planned out on multiple checklists and sub-checklists. Everything down to what route I take when going from the bus stop to home, or what type of bread I eat each day of the week is planned out and not random.

• The idealist in me wants to be organized, but the lazy fuck in me tends to procrastinate so I fail to uphold that ideal.

• Yeah i am, it's a work requirement that translates into everything else.

• I would say so. My left testicle is kept on the left and my right testicle is kept to the right. Then I put it in a sack. Sounds like organization to me.

• I think I am. I try to plan ahead especially when it comes to things that really matter to me. I think that's pretty obvious though. I know what my next four meals will be. I know what I need to do the next day. I don't always complete everything but I still think I'm organized.

• In my own way.

• I think i set up a specific time to jerk off... gotta check the schedge tho

• No, but I'm organized 😝

Actually, I'm not even that 😔

• nope, not at all

• Maybe lol but why do you plan it in paper why? 😂

• nope

• Depends :P

• Yeah I always make plans.. I usually plan what to do from few days ago.

• Hell no, I usually just roll with the punches of the day lol

• Yes, same.

• yeah i do the same.

• I'm using the freestyle thingy, it ain't working with me f k it