Liberals think they know better than you?

Right?

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't know anything they are a bunch of whiny cry babies

What Girls Said 3

• I don't like to pigeonhole people, but every liberal I have encountered seems to think they know better than me in every aspect of life. It was funny how many people unfriended me due to Trump winning the presidency, because I voted for him.

• 19d

The fact that you don't see anything wrong with voting for Trump baffles me. Like what are y'all not seeing that is not clear to me? He literally called an entire race murderers and rapists when he is on trial for the tale of a 13 yr old girl? Hey but anyway, i hope you enjoy the future white supremacist nation! Hope it was worth it!

• 18d

@Thisperson98 your argument isn't a valid one. If you're going to argue for someone like trump whether he'll be a good president or not, then at least talk about something worthwhile such as solutions. What good solutions did he propose? Rhetorical question by the way

• 18d

@Abe90 where was I arguing if he would make a good president?

• I'm a liberal and I don't think I know better than anyone.

• Nah. I think most liberals just have a better sense of empathy.

• 19d

Or narcissism

• 19d

Man. You're probably right.

What Guys Said 19

• Whenever they try to argue with me, I use my Trump card.
    http://i.imgur.com/toojfwy.jpg

• 0|3
  • Us liberals believe in equality. We actually care about our rights and other people's rights, which isn't what trump's encouraging people to behave like. Hilary gave solutions for this economy and I voted for her. 1st choice was sanders and my 2nd choice was Hilary. #i'mwithher

• This isn't a "liberal" problem, all kinds of people think like this.

• Slapping a question mark on a statement doesn't make it a question 😂

• Yes, they do think that. Then they shout you down when you disagree. If you keep talking they call you their standard set of names to get you to be silent. They just rail and rail and then start saying other opinions need to be banned and a whole host of looney crap.

Party of tolerence, diversity and open mindedness, NOT!

• know what better?

• 19d

About how to live your life, how better you would be if you just trusted them etc

• 19d

well, liberals tend to know that they don't know everything, whereas conservatives tend to act as though they know 'enough'. So there is that..

• I don't know what you are going for here... do you want a pat on the back?

• No, everyone thinks that. Oh... This isn't a question just because you put a fucking question mark at the end...

• of course. If you have views that differentiate from theirs then you are actually a racist bigot.

• No... Left

• I've met a lot of conservatives who think like that

• 19d

I've never seen liberals protest gay marriage, I think that its the conservatives who act like moral guardians

• I've met people on both sides of the aisle that are like this. It's not exclusive to the left.

• I don't know but they have a tendency to ignore facts when it doesn't fit their narrative.

• no, they don't.

• libtards are the downfall of everything

• It's all too often true.

• Well most scientists tends to be liberal. they now better than me

• Yes, but what's your point with this?