Girls, Girls would you give a chubby guy a chance/go out with him?

I like chubby girls just in case your wondering but girls would ever give a chubby a shot? Now I'm chubby but i just have a belly and I'm not obese.

6

What Girls Said 6

• This entirely depends on how chubby you are. If your BMI is considered unhealthy, then no because I want to date someone is healthy. But if you only look a little bit chubby and your BMI is in the healthy range, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Someone who doesn't take care of his health is unattractive to me. I refuse to date a guy who would pass out and let lightheadedness and dizziness go on for two years before he has a stroke because he didn't go to the doctor when he saw warning signs. (My uncle did this and it pissed me off because he could have prevented his stroke if he'd taken care of his heart and gone to the doctor when he should have.)

But on the other end of it, guys who work out way too much are unattractive as well. They're generally self-centered and cocky, and I'm not compatible with that kind of personality. I also don't want a guy who focuses too much on his appearance. I need a man who has more going on in life than to stand in front of a mirror with a camera, pumping his muscles.

• Yes my ex was pretty big and that didn't matter , its about personality , you gotta have a good personality to be attractive

• I prefer chubby boys :D

• If he had a nice personality.

• Do you prefer thin women or just go for the chubby ones being that there is no competition?

• 11d

It really doesn't matter to me.

• yeah! especially if you are funny, and our personalities mesh well.