Why do guys ask this weird question?

The first time we met he asked if I had a boyfriend, I said no. After this, we only chatted through facebook since he lives in a different country. Months later he asked me if I found a boyfriend, I told him no but if I find someone special, I'll give that guy a chance. We met again 2 weeks ago. He asked me if I have a boyfriend or if I met any guys, because I'm so beautiful.

Why he keeps asking me this question?

14d Anyone else can share their thoughts?

What Guys Said 1

• Usually this means he wants to ask you out and is checking if he has a chance. But it also looks like it would be a long distance relationship. Since as fas as I understand from your post, you never meet in person. But I'm not sure if there is a chance of meeting again in the future.

• 13d

We met once after we met each other!! Thank you for your time. If you have any more thoughts, please share with me!

• 13d

Well, the point is if he ask you out that would be a LDR, right? Probably his hesitation comes from there. Or else if he thinks that MAYBE you could live in the same place in the future, he's just checking if you've got a boyfriend before that happens.
      But what is clear is any normal person who keeps asking you if you are in a relationship, does that because is interested in a relationship with you.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he likes you but doesn't want to ask you out because you live in different countries

• 14d

Well, we went out the second time we met... we haven't seen each other in one year

• 14d

Why didn't you keep dating?

• 13d

We hooked up this last time we met. I don't if it was good or not. He hasn't talked to me since, neither I ry to talk to him. I don't know if he liked it or not, so I'm giving him space