When I was like 4 I was a dumb ass little midget of a human and there was a telephone pole that had fallen down with a live wire and I touched it and i picked it up and my mom came out like screaming and she called the ambulance, so the firemen, ambulance, police came, not just for me, to fix the telephone pole and live wire that had fallen. But my mom was all "Thank God it wasn't live" and the firefighter said it was indeed live and he's surprised nothing happened to me. LOL WHAT THE FUCK THOUGH HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE
I think I may have been suicidal because I also went through my parent's drawers and ate a bunch of their pills, somehow I didn't die either.
Most Helpful Guy
When I was 4, I was high as f and I thought I was superhuman so I roll down the stair and break both of my arms
Most Helpful Girl
The wire part of a telephone wire is live, but the rubber around it is there to prevent birds and people from getting electrocuted. You probably didn't touch the actual wire part of it, so you weren't acting a conductor for the current to flow through because the current didn't know you were there.
It takes a much larger amount of pills to overdose on than most people realize. Some drug addicts take 15-20 pills a day to get high, but they're not dead because the body can handle more than the prescribed dose. It also depends on the pill you're taking, what size pill it is, and if it's a prescription dose, and how old the pills are. The ingredients in expired pills can break down, and will be less likely to kill you.
You certainly do not have super powers.0