Lol shit am I superhuman?

When I was like 4 I was a dumb ass little midget of a human and there was a telephone pole that had fallen down with a live wire and I touched it and i picked it up and my mom came out like screaming and she called the ambulance, so the firemen, ambulance, police came, not just for me, to fix the telephone pole and live wire that had fallen. But my mom was all "Thank God it wasn't live" and the firefighter said it was indeed live and he's surprised nothing happened to me. LOL WHAT THE FUCK THOUGH HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE
I think I may have been suicidal because I also went through my parent's drawers and ate a bunch of their pills, somehow I didn't die either.

What Guys Said 8

• Your crazy and you need to stop playing with dangerious things before one of them actually does kill you.

• 15d

psht i didn't know man

• 15d

lol keyboard warrior. dude i understand but you guys just read the situation differently, you guys are just questioning each other's mind frames, i get that its late like low key here i am doing computer programming homework that my fucking sewer rat of a teacher put out Sunday, how's that for a mood killer? but i'm not gonna jump on people and shit fam xD

• 15d

I'm questioning no one, she came to me I am simple responding to that.

And I don't care what you do or don't do, but I'll respond according to how people approach what I say she deserved it, for starting trouble for no reason then committing hypocrisy.

Have a good night, nothing further will be replied to.

• When I was 4, I was high as f and I thought I was superhuman so I roll down the stair and break both of my arms
    www.relatably.com/.../...916cb3a1bafb2b8a4404d.jpg

• either you weren't grounded when you touched the wire and the charcoal stuff you drank binds with the pills in your system or you were bitten by a radioactive spider as a child which caused you to gain superpowers.

• 14d

You know, I think it may have been that nasty tarantula.

• 14d

Seems like the most likely option to me. So what are you going to do with your newly discovered powers?

• Have you ever tried to jump off a building to see if you can fly? XD

• Only thing I could do at 4 was poop, OP is def superhuman

• 😂😂😂 LOL

• You're crazy as shit, no offense lol

• That's cool. You've gotta test it out somehow now... hmm

What Girls Said 1

• The wire part of a telephone wire is live, but the rubber around it is there to prevent birds and people from getting electrocuted. You probably didn't touch the actual wire part of it, so you weren't acting a conductor for the current to flow through because the current didn't know you were there.

It takes a much larger amount of pills to overdose on than most people realize. Some drug addicts take 15-20 pills a day to get high, but they're not dead because the body can handle more than the prescribed dose. It also depends on the pill you're taking, what size pill it is, and if it's a prescription dose, and how old the pills are. The ingredients in expired pills can break down, and will be less likely to kill you.

You certainly do not have super powers.

• 15d

No, I indeed touched the wire. My mom has a really good memory and told me.
      Not only that, but when it's collapsed its like its malfunctioning sort of, so it doesn't work normally as it should when its disconnected and all over the place
      The pills were oxycodone too because my dad had an opioid, and i'm not sure how many I had, but I had a good amount to kill me, especially since I was a young child, what saved me was drinking some charcoal sort of thing, but even so, they acted late because they found the pill box almost empty hours after I did it.