Guys do you realize when girls delete you off of facebook?

Or do you even remember that they added you in the first place.

This boy, I deleted him off of facebook and when I messaged him etc. he was normal. Not nice, not mean, just normal.

It made me wonder, either he knows I deleted him and doesn't care, or he didn't know I added him.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think anyone ever notices this however... I'm pretty old. I think millennials MIGHT notice something like this, but I'm not 100% certain. The thing that makes me think this is one of my friends recently was berated by her younger brother's fiancee because she wasn't "liking" their photos. It was a discussion that went "We know you're upset with us, but we wish you would tell us why so we can talk about it". My friend thought that they were joking at first but was left speechless when she realized that her brother's fiancee was dead serious.

I guess what I'm getting at is you millennials are so foreign to me that while I can't imagine it, it's completely possible that everyone your age DOES notice when a friend deletes them off Facebook. Personally, it's hard for me to imagine because the numbers I see on millennial's friends lists (like some are 900+) make it seem like it would be impossible to notice.

• I have facebook purity, which notifies me when someone unfriends me. Usually I just assume their account was banned or something, but random people I don't know send me friend requests and then unfriend me - unless we've had long conversations, I probably wouldn't think it noteworthy.

• You get a notification now when someone adds you on Facebook so he probably knew that you added him then deleted him whenever and he didn't care that you did.

• 14d

I added him a long time ago I think before this notification thing.

Hmm. Is it a good thing or a bad care that he didn't care that I deleted him?

• 14d

What do you mean? Are you saying it shouldn't matter if he's doing better or that I should just forget about him?

• 14d

I'm saying tha it shouldn't matter if he's doing better than you or not, just tell him how you feel

• I don't really care if they delete me is a more appropriate way of saying it.

• 14d

But if a girl messaged you out of nowhere would you realize it.

• 14d

You don't take the person you have a crush on seriously or the person who has a crush on you seriously?

Yeah it's about a crush of mine. I feel as though a part of me is convinced I do not exist for him mostly because we barely know each other. Another part of me sometimes wonders if although it's true that he doesn't really think often of me, I'm not entirely non-existent for hi m

• 14d

Both, but I'm more gentle with them because I don't want to hurt her feelings

You can't take social media too seriously. Sometimes what can feel like someone liking you online is completely different in person.

• I don't notice

What Girls Said 1

• Who on earth would have the time or inclination to check this? Unless you speak regularly why would he notice?

• 14d

Because I messaged him? Isn't it weird if someone who isn't really your friend messages you

• 14d

Not really, if we haven't spoken for ages and they just wanted to reconnect