Is it a normal hand shake?

There's this guy that always ends his hand shake by sliding his hand away from mine and smiles. Usually other guys just shake my hand and sorta pull away not slide it away. Does it mean something?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Its not a normal handshake. he's caressing your hand. Is he flirting with you?

• 17d

Yeah I suppose. He smiles but not in a creepy way and it's not like we handshake all the time it's a rare thing but when we do he does that.

• 17d

Does he interest you aswell?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it does. It's just a handshake though, if nothing else suspicious happens after that, I would just not suspect much

What Guys Said 10

• i wouldn't read much into it. may just be the way he shakes hands. perhaps it means something but i would want more evidence than a handshake to assume anything about it

• He wants to show you that his slide out game is on point.

• he wants to stand out so that you would ask a question about it on gag

• Weird

• If you feel like he is doing something unusual - look if he does the same to other girls or not. He might be just doing that to all girls.

• 15d

Yeah I've noticed he doesn't do that with other girls. He doesn't even smile.

• Creepy

• Could mean he likes you!

• "Hail Hydra..."

• Preaty sure that means he's a mason

• Ask him

What Girls Said 4

• You are just overthinking this. It is simply his way of shaking hands. Everyone has their own way. For example, my way is to have our hands so mine is below rather than beside. Weird, yes, but i find it very uncomfortable the typical way and it actually relieves some of the anxiety that social situations give me.

• am not sure but you might be overthinking man

• Either he likes you and doesn't wanna let go of your hand.
    Or he's friend zoned you and Is going you a bro shake.

• yea totally normal! 😊 or probably he likes you!