Don't you love it when you wake up to find that last night you got a dusting of snow?

It snowed last night and right now there is just thin coating of it all over outside. I wasn't aware it was going to snow and that makes it all the better

3|1
11|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• always like waking up to snow on the ground. we had some flurries over the weekend but nothing substantial and nothing stuck to the ground

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• No.

Snow makes me sad. I am very cold in 70 degree weather. I'm freezing now lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes! It's so nice ))

0|2
    0|0
    • 11d

Its already melting but this morning it was the best thing to wake up to.
      Not even an inch but just a coating

• Show All
    • 11d

I really wanna go swim/dive with sharks when I get the opportunity one day!

• 11d

So do I

• I like a good snow... a dusting sucks. If it's going to snow bring it on...

1|1
    0|0
    • 11d

That's what I think. Either snow enough to shut everything down or not at all lol.

• I do but the part of my country i live in rarely gets snow, not see snow for 3 years.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes but that's an extremely rare sight where I live.

0|2
    0|0
  • Am so envious of you.
    I love the snow, not too much mind you, but just enough to make everything look fresh and clean.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds beautiful:)

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never lived somewhere cold enough for it to snow😔. It rained last night and I was so happy.

0|2
    0|0
  • I live in Florida so I wouldn't know not being freezing is nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • uhm no. quite the opposite

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah, I live in the New England region too so I also got a light dusting.

I don't really like it tho. I'm an all or nothing kinda guy when it comes to snow. If its going to snow I want at least a few inches to a foot of snow.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it. Unfortunately I am too adult to have snow days. It's still a beautiful sight.

0|2
    0|0
  • Lol or even better when you wake yup and it's actually snowing makes you feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's nice, except it started yesterday afternoon here and we had to go move my gf's car due to the on-street parking regulations at 10pm last night. Scraping ice off the windshield in your PJs is "great".

0|1
    0|0
  • I would like that but living in California it never happens

0|1
    0|0
  • No. winter sucks dick

0|1
    0|0
  • if I have to drive for 2 hours... no

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm scared to look out the window now