Don't you love it when you wake up to find that last night you got a dusting of snow?

It snowed last night and right now there is just thin coating of it all over outside. I wasn't aware it was going to snow and that makes it all the better

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• always like waking up to snow on the ground. we had some flurries over the weekend but nothing substantial and nothing stuck to the ground

What Girls Said 10

• No.

Snow makes me sad. I am very cold in 70 degree weather. I'm freezing now lol

• Yes! It's so nice ))

• 11d

Its already melting but this morning it was the best thing to wake up to.
      Not even an inch but just a coating

• 11d

I really wanna go swim/dive with sharks when I get the opportunity one day!

• 11d

So do I

• I like a good snow... a dusting sucks. If it's going to snow bring it on...

• 11d

That's what I think. Either snow enough to shut everything down or not at all lol.

• I do but the part of my country i live in rarely gets snow, not see snow for 3 years.

• Yes but that's an extremely rare sight where I live.

• Am so envious of you.
    I love the snow, not too much mind you, but just enough to make everything look fresh and clean.

• Sounds beautiful:)

• I've never lived somewhere cold enough for it to snow😔. It rained last night and I was so happy.

• I live in Florida so I wouldn't know not being freezing is nice.

• uhm no. quite the opposite

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah, I live in the New England region too so I also got a light dusting.

I don't really like it tho. I'm an all or nothing kinda guy when it comes to snow. If its going to snow I want at least a few inches to a foot of snow.

• I love it. Unfortunately I am too adult to have snow days. It's still a beautiful sight.

• Lol or even better when you wake yup and it's actually snowing makes you feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

• It's nice, except it started yesterday afternoon here and we had to go move my gf's car due to the on-street parking regulations at 10pm last night. Scraping ice off the windshield in your PJs is "great".

• I would like that but living in California it never happens

• No. winter sucks dick

• if I have to drive for 2 hours... no

• I'm scared to look out the window now

• A little snow is quite a pretty sight

image.blingee.com/.../84016427_1919839.gif

• i love snow.. im jelly