What comes to your mind when you hear the name Bangladesh?

Most Helpful Girl

• a sex position or style

Most Helpful Guy

• Poverty, Partition, Muslims, monsoon

What Girls Said 11

• Moussa ibn Yacoub
    @PiuBelloAmante 's friends 😂😛
    India
    Pakistan
    South Asia
    Desi
    Secular Muslim majority country
    I think their president or prime minister is a woman? Not sure correct me if I'm wrong

• 11d

It's not Desi, it has no connection with India or Indians for that matter, except that they keep on sending refugees to India and violating it's border. Yeah it was part of Pak so you got one thing right

• 11d

Your analogy is extremly poor and you are stupid.

• 10d

You don't talk about being stupid. If you would have spent half of the time you spent on this site, in getting an education, you would not sound like a moron all of the time

• George Harrison and the concert he once gave there :)

• Taslima Nasrin
    Dhaka

• what comes to my mind is a simple question which is why there isn't jobs and why some people sell there own children and what they feel after it

• 11d

Yeah it is pretty fucked up

• 11d

I have no idea what the fuck are you talking about

• 11d

well that what I have heard !!! but I'm not sure

• Belly Dancing in Bangladesh. xx

• 11d

What I don't think Bangladesh has belly dancing

• 11d

Okay I didn't knew that :)

• 11d

lol now you do. xxoo

• What's that? Lol

• Ayyyy best prawn curry and saree's for days ❤️

• my native country...

• TBH, India. (Although I know they're different places. lol)

• 11d

Yeah that is what pisses me off. And Bangladesis try to feed off from us, trying to behave or pass on as Indians. It's like Mexicans saying that they are Americans

• Food

• 11d

They give pretty shitty food and call it Indian for some reason

• 11d

Oh, that's a surprise to me! I'm sure I've had delicious Bangladeshi food before. In my school there were lots of Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, and people from all over the world really, and we'd often have days where the parents would bring food from their country and we'd all go around trying different things.

Yea, I've had loads of Indian. Loads lol. Not as much Bangladeshi, but from what I remember it was really nice. Had so much flavour and mmmm

• 11d

There is no connection between India and bangladesh. Food is also completely different. I ate at a few Bangladeshi restaurants in Europe and most of them were shitty. at least the ones they were trying to pass on as Indian. But I admit the one restaurant where there was actual bangladeshi food was pretty delicious.

• Sadly creepy Indian guys. :(
    But only on here mind you.

• 11d

Just remember asshole that "It Takes One To Recognise One".

• 11d

Reported.

What Guys Said 13

• "A country right next to India and probably no different from India"

• 11d

You asked me what I thought about Bangladesh. I answered. If you get butthurt over certain answers then don't ask the question.

• 11d

Yeah Germans and French are too much different too. You need to get educated kid

• 11d

Oh for fuck's sakes and you need to recognize basic logic. Don't ask questions if you're gonna get offended at certain answers. Grow up, kid.

• I fail to pronounce it properly several time, give up, then talk about something else.

• Someone bagging on the dashboard of their car trying to fix the radio.

• Some place somewhere in Asia.

• FAR AWAY

• a place

• Call centers.

• 11d

I'm pretty sure Bangladesh has 0 call centres

• 11d

Fuck you I'm not Australian.

Go fuck yourself.

• 11d

Yeah you're yellow it seems

• India

• 11d

What? why?

• 10d

Or nuke them for that matter :D

• 10d

Let's not go that far... haha

• the name Bangladesh comes to my mind, hbu?

• Filthy environment and people like in India...

• 11d

hahaha it's funny how someone from a shithole like Sri Lanka is bad mouthing India. Now shut up or we will nuke you to non existence. Your women keep on coming to India so that they can have an opportunity in Bollywood. You are worst than niggers

• 10d

I seriously don't I don't even think about Sri Lanka as a country, it's like Namibia or Niger or African third world countries like these, which no one gives a shit about and are not even have any presence on world map. If we invade you it will take not more than 7-8 days to rape and plunder your country to dust, if we don't decide to nuke you. Your country is like an ant to our Elephant

• 10d

And yes that girl did leave you because you were a black ugly monkey... and the other guy must have been a fair Aryan human ;P

• A bunch of dark skinned quasi Indians with baskets on their head, and an intense smell

• 11d

Yeah these fucktards try on pass on as Indians and feed off from India and it's culture, when Bangladesh is a failed state of uneducated muslim people

• 11d

Yea, I'd agree

• Rehnuma

• 11d

Also that war a few years back

• A country